• Time
  • Show
Clear All

right im on the case..i will report back
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      right im on the case..i will report back
      Cheers. I've just updated the torrent seeder on the server too, so it'll be a good test of that as well. Hopefully, the latest version should be less prone, (if at all), to an occasional glitch its predecessor had.

Comment

Yup...all is well
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yup...all is well
          Jolly good. I'd have been for the lynch mob if the downloads were playing up for any notable amount of time. Do the new cream/yellow tones look good on the site, btw?

Whilst on the subject of manuals/info, btw, when I get round to adding them, I have copies of some old Army manuals here. You know, the 'how to apply drastic get you home fixes in extreme situations' type of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Jolly good. I'd have been for the lynch mob if the downloads were playing up for any notable amount of time. Do the new cream/yellow tones look good on the site, btw?

Whilst on the subject of manuals/info, btw, when I get round to adding them, I have copies of some old Army manuals here. You know, the 'how to apply drastic get you home fixes in extreme situations' type of thing.
            Like ,egs in the rad,#### in the header tank,weld with a 2p and 5p piece and a lighter,sort of stuff...that would be cool..and yeah looks good on the download site as well
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Like ,egs in the rad,#### in the header tank,weld with a 2p and 5p piece and a lighter,sort of stuff...that would be cool..
              Yup. That's the type of thing. It may bugger the vehicle, but by jove it'll get you going.

Comment

Working...
              X