its done now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its done now

well for those who know what me n my family have been going through this past year some good news.
    as some of you know ive been going through hell this past year ive been close to doing silly things many times because we had a so called friend befriend us n in appropreiatly (prob not spelt right but think you know what it means) touch my daughter where she shouldnt have been touched.. thank you for bareing with me n for being there. today is the last day i will be here for a while as im going to take time out for me n the family n prob wont be doing rtts this year prob a relief to alot of you. any way now for the good news.
    so ive been told the bloke got 15 years on list.
    thanks for all your support you all good guys/gals that help people keep it up
    Last edited by pirate-storm; 4 March 2009, 13:26.

im pretty new here and dont rememebr this so i wont ask any questions.
    just wanted to say glad your taking some time off for yourself and family after what sounds like a very unpleasant year and im glad the scum bag got a decent sentance!
    Jay

Comment

GREAT NEWS WILL,hopefully given time things can now return to normality.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Good news Will. Do what you need to do and we'll all be here when you're ready for us.

Comment

Glad to hear your news Will.

all the best to you and the family

Comment

Being banged up for what he did means he's facing 15 years of the scum of the earth wanting to break his f**king neck!

All the best mate,

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              Being banged up for what he did means he's facing 15 years of the scum of the earth wanting to break his f**king neck!

All the best mate,
              Rod he didn't get 15yrs read the post again.
              He got his name put on a list. {what a joke}

All the best Will hope things pick up this year mate.
              Brian

Comment

Some good news hey Will, for you n your family mate .....
                I'm disappointed ya say ya won't be at this years SRRTS but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do .... as we're passing we could always pop in for a cuppa anyway !!

Good Luck
                Jess n Zenda

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Rod he didn't get 15yrs read the post again.
                  He got his name put on a list. {what a joke}

All the best Will hope things pick up this year mate.
                  So hes just going to be registered as an offender for 15 years?!

Better then nothing but still...

Comment

Good new Big Willy!!!!

Glad it's finally over for you all, and little Cheyenne is hopefully OK after it all - like has been said above - do your stuff, look after you and your brood and we'll be here when you're ready to come back..
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hello Will, keep the faith Mate ! I will keep you a family ticket for Culdrose for you just in case you can make it !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Hi Will, so glad you've all come through this very unpleasant experience and hope things will pick up for you, pity the scumbag only got the offenders list and not a decent stretch, but thats the way it goes in this country,
                        all the best mate,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Some good news for you at last Will still think he desrve a little more sorting but who knows what will happen in the future.

You take as much time as you need with the family mate, we ain't going nowhere and will be around when you want to come back.

P.S you still going to mitsy's ?

Comment

trina and i wish you and all your family all the very best for 09 and hope that you can spear a day to say hi at this years rtts after all you got us well and truly stuck and id like to do the same for you me old m8

Comment

glad its finally sorted mate,hopefully u can draw a line in the sand and move on mate,im on the end of the phone if u need me

Comment

Working...
                              X