Week in York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week in York

Just sorted a week out in York . We,re staying self catering, the same place as last year.Smashing lodges and a lake to fish for me. We had a good week last year,the weather was fine and we had alternate days fishing and sight-seeing.
    I think I got the better deal out of it though as I was up at the crack of dawn to get a few hours in on the days we went sight-seeing. The only day I missed was when we came home.
    Are there any nice gardens for the missus to wander round within 30mls or so of York? We went round Castle Howard last year, June enjoyed the house and gardens and I got some nice photo,s,
    Any suggestions will be appreciated

Cheers Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Hello Ian

Which lakes you fishing ? some nice ones on the side of the A19 near Escrick !
    my lad fished up there at Xmas

Will bring a map and a list for you when I bring Mitsy's rad down to you, when you going to York ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

We,re going 1st week in june. Its York lakeside lodges in Moor Lane.Not too far from the tesco super store.
      The lodge we had last year was great,walk 15 paces out of the door and get your feet wet

Comment

Is that the one next to Pike Hills golf course ? as far as I can remember its along the A64 then onto the 1237 and then up by the golf course, nice place ! Lots to see around that area

Sunday morning ok for you then ?

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          Is that the one next to Pike Hills golf course ? as far as I can remember its along the A64 then onto the 1237 and then up by the golf course, nice place ! Lots to see around that area

Sunday morning ok for you then ?
          Yes no problems just bell me with a time I,ll pm you my number

Comment

No worries Ian I have your mobile logged in to mine

Comment

Sweet

Comment

hiya mate, i live bout 30mins from york i live in a village called driffield. there are plenty of lanes to do if you fancy a trip out, or wana meet up and we can show you round if your up for it. giz a shout if your intrested mate, it would be nice to meet someone off of here for a change as everything seems to happen everywhere but yorkshire
                UBIQUE

Comment

Sounds good. We will have to try and make some arrangements a bit closer to the date.

Comment

brummie can you give me phone number please of site u go to.pm me number please .ta john

Comment

Can,t PM you ,you havent got the facility (you need to pay the subscription)
                      try here www.yorklakesidelodges.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X