Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember this from xmas

The Trooper in the dew pond

Just found out English Nature didn't want to pursue it. CPS did think the case was worthy as no warning signs at location. Driver going to "get off" with fixed penalty
    They had the chance to send a clear message and failed. Least the truck was wrecked when it was recovered.

Thanks to saffy on the mud club who posted the information overthere
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

typical.you can bet your life there will be signs up by the dew pond at the end of the week if not sooner.all i can say is what a lucky barsteward,he was looking at a very heavy fine.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Anyone want to enlighten us on what actually happened here? why was he in a pond in the first place? Was it a public place or was it whilst out off roading and he veered into it? Do Tell P.s Love the recovery method, Dim Wit

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
        Anyone want to enlighten us on what actually happened here? why was he in a pond in the first place? Was it a public place or was it whilst out off roading and he veered into it? Do Tell P.s Love the recovery method, Dim Wit
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ew+pond&page=8

Comment

waiting for judwak and goodcat to lead the calls for this guy to receive medals and praise from all...
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

The dew pond is a site of SSSI , built over 100 years ago and the method is now lost , the site has been abused for months and it was a major result to catch someone in it. we are allowed on the plainas long as we look after it and obey the rules. It would be a shame to loose access due to idiots like above.

Comment

i know oh yeti one....but irresponsible behaviour is what judwak and goodcat were condoning in the other thread.

day off today is it?

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                i know oh yeti one....but irresponsible behaviour is what judwak and goodcat were condoning in the other thread.

day off today is it?
                No just got up night shift this week

Comment

when's the next playday on the plain? a mate wants to take his shogun out (although its got no mods he'll not want to get into any massively tricky situations) and i may be able to persuade my brother to let me use the goldmember.

Comment

when's the next playday on the plain? a mate wants to take his shogun out (although its got no mods he'll not want to get into any massively tricky situations) and i may be able to persuade my brother to let me use the goldmember.
                    Not this month as hopefully geting the sas done and we have Mitsy's truck to fix .

Comment

ok. hopefully if all works out over the next month with work, i may have my own truck to bring over!

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        The dew pond is a site of SSSI , built over 100 years ago and the method is now lost , the site has been abused for months and it was a major result to catch someone in it. we are allowed on the plainas long as we look after it and obey the rules. It would be a shame to loose access due to idiots like above.
                        You always get some idiots though, i always make sure i pull them up about it. We had some muppets that took alcohol out with them at one point, no-one knew until pics were posted on our forum, they people have been well told. Not a happy Bunny, as u said, its idiots like them that ruin it foro everyone

Comment

If the book was thrown at the driver it would have been a 20 k , 6 months inside and a crushed car.

Comment

day off today is it?
                            ??????
                            i dont condone irresponsible behaviour?
                            if you re-read what i wrote i said that IF it wasnt a regular thing for the farmer then i see no reason why he got the arse so much. just a unfortunate, harmless accident.
                            end of the day its down to the land/property owner to clearly mark (or sign) his property boundries.
                            dont have anything against you mate but you should read what people write properly before you go slagging them off.

Comment

i was slagging off the attitude you had in the other thread. go to it in a second and i'll highlight the things you wrote and then you tell me whether your comments condoned responsible behaviour or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X