yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ill show you mine if you show me your....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna play too.
    a lane in leather head two years ago.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

thats the shizzle..

solid axles the way forward

Comment

Drumclog
        Attached Files

Comment

as a newbie to the surfs these are wonderful piccis showing what the surfs can do, are they standard surfs or have they had the springs uprated, i know on one the arbs have been removed,
          i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Dont start on the ARB Debate again , Removing ur ARB's give u better Articulation whilst of road, on road, lets not start this debate again. Mine has3" susp lift on LC springs and +3" shocks, 1.5" body lift, free wheeling hubs, 33" tyres

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
              Im glad you asked young man. I'm always glad to help out a newbie with a new 3rd gen.
              Apart from the 3" extended dampers (shocks) on the rear, the secret is to remove the ARBs (anti roll bars) to gain maximum articulation travel.
              If there is anything else you would like to know, I'm always here to help

BTW- I wont be coming up on the 15th. The U-joint on the other half shaft was also damaged during my little excapade at the clog last time. Its not as bad as the other one was and only slips under very heavy load. I only noticed it during last weekends trip to the NE with Scorpion. There also appears to be something out of balance, maybe a wheel, as it wobbles about at 40-50 MPH. Not had a chance to look yet.
              I take it you mean CV joint? Get your arse up here we can change the half shaft while we have breakfast. Chris has a spare half shaft I'm sure.
              As for the wobble you sure you put the other side together properly?
              Last edited by yoshie; 3 March 2009, 12:13.
              Brian

Comment

this the best i could do
                Attached Files

Comment

here is mine not so good on the front haha
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment

nice 4 link with coil overs. would look great on my wee zuki
                      Brian

Comment

Comment

ere u go
                          Attached Files
                          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                          X