Postage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage

Anyone know how much it costs to post an a-bar with spots on?

Thanks
    Hoops

The difference between stupidity and genius.... is that genius has its limits!!

Originally posted by hoops
    Anyone know how much it costs to post an a-bar with spots on?

Thanks
    have a look here depends on the weight
    http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...ediaId=9300094
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

anyone know what they weigh - no scales - broke them last time I wemt near them!!
      Hoops

Comment

Originally posted by hoops
        anyone know what they weigh - no scales - broke them last time I wemt near them!!
        next door neighbour will have some
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

yeh but hoops lives in surrey and you live in nottinghamshire, ask your neighbour if he'll post the scales to hoops.
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
            yeh but hoops lives in surrey and you live in nottinghamshire, ask your neighbour if he'll post the scales to hoops.
            ok ive asked her, but she wants to know how much the postage will be, anyone know what a set of scales weigh
            [size=5][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
              ok ive asked her, but she wants to know how much the postage will be, anyone know what a set of scales weigh
              bathroom scales or kitchen scales??
              bathroom scales weigh people and kitchen scales weigh baking ingredients.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                bathroom scales or kitchen scales??
                bathroom scales weigh people and kitchen scales weigh baking ingredients.
                and there was me thinking Kitchen Scales weighed kitchens !!!!!

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

So what do fish scales weigh.

Comment

A good A bar is going to weigh somewhere around 15-25 kilos which would cost between £17.20 and £23.50 by Parcelforce 48

Comment

Thank god some one has sense - I didn't care to walk round the neighbours with no clothes on wanting to be weighed.

Ta

Phil
                      Hoops

Comment

Working...
                      X