Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst music ever

There you go Woderwick.

1) That hateful style generally sung by young black 'merkin girls they call R&B (which it isn't because proper R&B is something totally different)

2) 'Earth' music. you know, people like Enya who produce that shite with whale noises and waterfalls in it.

3) 'Industrial' - people like Throbbing Gristle. It's just noise, however arty they think they're being.

4) Whining girls singing about how many bicyles are in Beijing, or how they hate their boyfriend. People like Duffy, that fat bird whos name escapes me. Yes Ms Whinehole, this includes you.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

foo fighters

i'll get me coat
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      There you go Woderwick.

1) That hateful style generally sung by young black 'merkin girls they call R&B (which it isn't because proper R&B is something totally different)

2) 'Earth' music. you know, people like Enya who produce that shite with whale noises and waterfalls in it.

3) 'Industrial' - people like Throbbing Gristle. It's just noise, however arty they think they're being.

4) Whining girls singing about how many bicyles are in Beijing, or how they hate their boyfriend. People like Duffy, that fat bird whos name escapes me. Yes Ms Whinehole, this includes you.

Can't do better, perfect list mate
      Brian

Comment

boy bands
        followed by boy bands making a come back as man bands
        What's next? Middle aged man bands, geriatric bands
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Has anyone heard "fleet foxes"

it sort of falls into beardy wailing shoite...but the music press loves em.

The same thing happens with morrissey and the smiths and theundertones etc...they seem to be revered and i dont know why, but morrissey especially.......listening to that whiny self indulgent tool..

well it makes my sh1t itch
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Gobshite Irishmen recycling 20 year old second rate pop, pretending its rock, pontification on 3rd world aid and then moving their company to a tax haven to avoid contributing to it. agrivated by numerous public appearances so contrived and pathetic, that I would rather listen to ANY of the above music instead.
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
              Gobshite Irishmen recycling 20 year old second rate pop, pretending its rock, pontification on 3rd world aid and then moving their company to a tax haven to avoid contributing to it. agrivated by numerous public appearances so contrived and pathetic, that I would rather listen to ANY of the above music instead.
              Forgot... i ferkin DETEST U2 as well and the stones from 1980 onwards

But a special mention must go to (do you remember them...Ken Bruce loves em) Deacon Blue...uurrggghhhh
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                Excellent point well made. Did you see the shite they deivered on Fri night woss
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Excellent point well made. Did you see the shite they deivered on Fri night woss
                  No because one of the few things I dislike more than U2 is Johnathan Ross...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Oi pooman! There's nowt wrong with The Undertones as they were. Peely's fave tune was one of theirs.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Oi pooman! There's nowt wrong with The Undertones as they were. Peely's fave tune was one of theirs.
                      Thats my point andy...if you happen to not like certain bands,journo's etc you seem to be categorised as a fool..pretty much in the same vein as kids who dont wear the right trainers to school...

but i do like the foo fighters really
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

There you go Woderwick.

yeah they call it Rhythm & Beat these days. and yes is mostly a pile of pooh.
                        i love proper R&B (rhythm & Blues) like Marvin Gaye, Rolling Stonnes, Barry White etc etc etc etc (its a LONG list! lol)

music i cant stand is heavy metal, grunge and anything else those Goths like to listen too and jazz!

only time jazz is acceptable is as background music in a fancy resturant.

Comment

Regge , dance music , boy bands and anything by Morrissy is to be dumpped in the bin ........No even better just burnt so we do not have to hear that sort of shit any more
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I dont hate many types of music.. an despite being a 'metal head' the kinda music that bugs the sh!t outta me more is in the metal genre!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJS76JZbP1s

Napalm Death! Grindcore stuff i think its known as... hate it!

An this is utter cr*p! Seen these guys live... what a f**king joke!

WARNING! THIS VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SURFERS OF A YOUNGER OR SENSITIVE DISPOSITION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFn26ntmSsg

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                              Regge , dance music , boy bands and anything by Morrissy is to be dumpped in the bin ........No even better just burnt so we do not have to hear that sort of shit any more
                              no reggae?? shame on you

Comment

Working...
                              X