I have just been reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just been reading

The news sites,as one does, and several carry a warning from lord "dirtbag" mandelson,to party activists, that not supporting the government in its proposals to partially privatise the royal mail could result, and i quote

"labour might lose the next election"

Question 1.

Mandelson and his brazillian manlove....which one is Arthur and which one is Martha ( or substitute with Boris and Doris)

Question 2.

Does lord "mortgage fraud" mandelson think this could lose the the next election ??

Well apart from all the sleaze and that, and the recession and the fact mandelson should be in prison and so forth and so on...just a thought
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    "labour might lose the next election"
    Oh dear, how awful. I'll lose sleep tonight now...

I particularly enjoyed the one-eyed idiot's diatribe on how partial privatising RM would be GOOD for the employees. Oh right, so redundancy is GOOD for an employee then?

Check the American postal service out if you want to see what privatisation does for you! I always found it was nigh on impossible to actually FIND somewhere you could post stuff, and quality and price of the couriers was random to say the least!
    Last edited by Apache; 2 March 2009, 11:54.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Surely even the most knuckle dragging homunculus if it watched another knuckle dragging homunculus dropping ill frogs off a building and seeing them go splat would have worked out that the high-building-froggy-drop-cure just doesn’t seem to help the frog.

Our lovely government seems to be more of the ‘I’m going to go one floor higher and see what happens to our frogs’ persuasion.

F*ckwits.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Surely even the most knuckle dragging homunculus if it watched another knuckle dragging homunculus dropping ill frogs off a building and seeing them go splat would have worked out that the high-building-froggy-drop-cure just doesn’t seem to help the frog.

Our lovely government seems to be more of the ‘I’m going to go one floor higher and see what happens to our frogs’ persuasion.

F*ckwits.
        I think i know what you mean

nice anaolgy squire
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm glad you do I have a feeling I'm talking out of my arse due to lack of sleep. Which I guess would make it more of an analogy

I'l try and get the package off to you Wed BTW

Comment

I'm glad you do I have a feeling I'm talking out of my arse due to lack of sleep. Which I guess would make it more of an analogy

I'l try and get the package off to you Wed BTW
            Ohhhh !!!! YOU HAVE ONE OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUILOVEY OUBUTNOTINARODLEACHSORTOFWAY

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Our lovely Governments seem (Rather than 'government seems') to be more of the ‘I’m going to go one floor higher and see what happens to our frogs’ persuasion.

F*ckwits.
              They're all the same...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                They're all the same...
                Agreed. Hence the first frog dropper.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Ohhhh !!!! YOU HAVE ONE OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUILOVEY OUBUTNOTINARODLEACHSORTOFWAY

Ever since that fishing trip you've been different mate....

Comment

I am different..................... .dung flinger
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X