Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Very deep mate...

Maybe partly down to that...But mostly because around here the ones who are up for it are also being used to work out HIV cures....

If ya catch my drift!
    certainly lol,u have no self confidence tho,thats all it is,right girl will sort that

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      i don't do one night stands= no self confidence
      On the contrary, conventional wisdom is that one night stands show a lower level of self confidence. Obviously, if you're so sure of being in, what's the big rush and why do you need to get it away anyway?

Comment

somewhat disagree with u there mate.
        i dont do one nite stands purely because if i find someone i can sleep with then its for a good reason and so i would want to sleep with them again................and again
        it puzzels me why guys just shag a bird once and then never again? if they were good enough to sleep ith in the first place then why not the next time?
        (unless its after a 10 pinter nite! haha)
        i used to have no confidence as i have a cleft lip and cleft pallete but now at the age of 26 im a sex pest! you get to an age here it doesnt matter anymore if a women knocks you back becasue hopefully that women is also at a decent age where she wount laugh at you like if you were teenagers again.
        my advice to anyone with low self-confidence is BOLLOX TO WHAT OTHERS THINK! there ill be a time in that persons life where they will realise that taking the mic out of someone for trying is just childish and pathetic.
        end of the day any women that laughs or says "yeah right" (etc) when you approach them isnt worth the air they breath. they should be gratefull and flattered that another person has showed interest in them.
        i cant beleive how shy i used to be with omen hen i was younger. now im so full on ive caught up with what used to be the players in my group of mates!
        YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          On the contrary, conventional wisdom is that one night stands show a lower level of self confidence. Obviously, if you're so sure of being in, what's the big rush and why do you need to get it away anyway?
          very true mate.

Comment

was that the lady boy strip club? ps i'd be seriously wondering if u were gay with that amount of totty and no competition
            god Bet his Hair looked Nice tho
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
              i cant beleive how shy i used to be with omen hen i was younger.
              i'll not be able to sleep tonight thinking about the omen hen.

ive been at it with the same woman for nearly 20 years. its better when you know it wont turn green and drop off.

Comment

rod stop hiding in the closet,its perfectly clear that..................

AND

YOU FAGGOT.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Face like a bag of spanners and a six pack replaced by a party seven more like it

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  A. You may have a bet with your co driver,whom you have been on the road with all summer,that you will pull more old ladies than him.There may be a whole PINT riding on this.

B. You may not have actually seen a naked female form for some months, on account of getting caught doing A. .......and spending long lonely nights driving backwards and forwards to Finland..by yourself. The big rush would be to stop the grotesque sight of your spuds exploding through storage issues
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X