pet insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    Might as well just buy another dog if that one goes wrong.
    shameless....just shameless!

but funny

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
      hahaha

my mate has a rotty. just tried ringing him but phone is off. ill call him tomoz and let you know how much he pays for her and who he's with.
      £190 doesnt sound bad tho IMO. you can probably pay monthly which orks out as tuppence a month.
      cant put a price on your pet mate! tut tut

True mate.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

This is the cheapest place we found for our cats
        http://www.pet-insurance.co.uk/
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          your fault for havin the sierra cosworth of dogs
          I know, should have got a second gen mutt.

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
            This is the cheapest place we found for our cats
            http://www.pet-insurance.co.uk/
            Not too bad mate £180.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              I can insure the surf for less than the quotes im getting for the dog.
              Have you tried E&L insurance? take their time paying out but are cheap!!!
              Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                hahaha

my mate has a rotty. just tried ringing him but phone is off. ill call him tomoz

Why are you calling him Tomoz? is that a nick name ? is he Polish or something ?

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

I pay £180 for my german shep through directline. they're good at paying out too. its gone up slightly from last year but i had 2 claims for him last year so its understandable.

Older they get the more you pay too, plus its a proper dog, so you'll not find one much cheaper than that £190 you been quoted.

also, directline for that amount offer a huge cover. with car insurance i couldn't give a shit, as far as i'm concerned its a bit of paper lets me drive thats all. but for my dog its more important that the cover is good enough if the bill is huge.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                    I pay £180 for my german, shep
                    You have a German called Shep? Isn't that illegal nowadays?
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Have youchecked with your vet ? we got a list from ours included Petplan etc I thought ours was bad for the African Grey Parrot £125
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                        I know, should have got a second gen mutt.

isnt that what Rod has?

and bogus i mean tomorrow. get with it.

Comment

We've got our Northern Inuit insured through Sainsburys for £12.16 a month, and our german shepard cross akita is £15 a month again through Sainsburys.

Comment

I pay £180 for my german shep through directline. they're good at paying out too. its gone up slightly from last year but i had 2 claims for him last year so its understandable.

Older they get the more you pay too, plus its a proper dog, so you'll not find one much cheaper than that £190 you been quoted.

also, directline for that amount offer a huge cover. with car insurance i couldn't give a shit, as far as i'm concerned its a bit of paper lets me drive thats all. but for my dog its more important that the cover is good enough if the bill is huge.
                            Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
                            We've got our Northern Inuit insured through Sainsburys for £12.16 a month, and our german shepard cross akita is £15 a month again through Sainsburys.
                            A bit too expensive mate, thanks all the same.

Comment

Pet insurance is a blo0dy minefield, make sure you read the small print as some only cover them for a certain amount, anything over that you are lumbered with, plus some will only cover your pet for a few years, and you cant get new insurance for an aged pet, PetPlan is the best in my view, they will cover your pet for its whole life, and pay the full bill (apart from the first £30 or so) even if it turns out its diabetic or something, plus if you lose it or its killed they will pay out for that too, my cats have cost me somewhere in the region of £6,000 in their lifetimes, I didnt have them insured at all, so what you pay out in insurance turns out to be a lot cheaper!

-----

Comment

£220 with direct line, but like you say it could end up being a £4000 bill, god forbid.

I suppose its down to how much you love your pets, so really its a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X