Busy Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Day

Started stripping the surf down today ready for it front end overhaul. As it will be sat in garage with wheels off i decided to strip front end off to make access a bit easier.

Truck went from this

to this

Unfortunately I had a little assistance from Brummie who's truck went from this

to this

Yup my front bull bar has now found a new home on a member of the shiny clubs truck

Next time you get a bouncy castle, put it on the lawn. Just in front of the truck's a bit dangerous for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      Next time you get a bouncy castle, put it on the lawn. Just in front of the truck's a bit dangerous for the kids.
      was using the a bar to steady them on

Comment

Decided to take all the underbody protection off at end of day to straighten it out during the evenings when i can't get under truck and found this at the rear

Thought it had been wallowing around a bit the last few weeks i was using it now i know why. Fortunately I have managed to remove the broken bolt without to much agro but i think the bracket has had it

Also found that upper and lower offside ball joints are weeping grease so will need to check these closer when i get the corner stripped down.

Anyone out there got any 1.5-2 inch ball joint spacers going spare ? or know of where I can get some in the UK as I don't believe Mark is making them any more
        Last edited by Growler; 1 March 2009, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

I keep saying Im not fat my muscles have relaxed.
          Anyway red is just not my colour dearie
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
          X