have i got this right....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have i got this right....

RBS get £25 billion from the taxpayer,fred "ba5tard" goodwin gets £650.000 a year in pensions that alastair "suck this" darling ,was to stupid to spot.RBS then get a further £300 billion or so in toxic debt, insured by the taxpayer.

LDV ask for £50 million, to pay wages etc,peter "fcuk me im a crook" mandelson says no,ask the russian owners GAZ to stump up the cash.

Peter "im as bad as goodwin" mandelson is Very good friends with..........the guy who owns GAZ.

I am so looking forward to 2010, and i sincerely hope that
    Gordon "visually challenged,but still a cock" Brown,
    Alastair "whats my name im such a complete fcukwit" Darling

AND ESPECIALLY

Peter " me and reinaldo will do what we want taxpayer...fcuk you" Mandelson" find them selves unemployed.....

just a thought

comments please,especially apache
    Non intercooled nothing.

well ill vote for you oh and can we shoot someone

Comment

I am beginning to wonder

"How do you start a revolution"
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I am beginning to wonder

snap

Comment

drive a 2.4 through No. 10
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Ilike the "bogus" approach. A bit of civil disobedience...just misbehaving etc....although that does suggest alex is a government agent sent to quell uprisings on internet forums........
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

did'nt this shower of shit sell off half this countries gold reserve just after they got into goverment (goverment now theres a joke in its self) would'nt that be handy now!, what with the euro creeping closer to the pound what better excuse would this shower need to sell us all down the river, strange how the tories have sleaze piled on them but labour only make mistakes thats only if they are found out , and they don't tell lies they just spin, i would like to see all of them spin up their a-ses and shoot off the planet or at worst back to scotland where most of them come from.

Comment

[QUOTE=gwh200;534520]I am beginning to wonder

"How do you start a revolution"[/QUOTE

afraid the british public will never stand together for a revolution, we've always been the make do and mend nation, put up with everything, and anyone who dares to stand up and have a go always seems to get portraid as "fringe nutters" by the media, look at the fuel protesters, they always manage to find some c##t to stick in front of the camers saying "i think it's a good idea" free press????? think not especially when the whole show is run by the same "old boy" network, you aint telling me brown did'nt know the state of british banking when he's been chanelor for the last frickin 12 years, and the cons aint any better, the higher up you go the bigger the graft,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

"divide and rule"

Works perfectly in this litle island of ours. Scotland, England , Ireland, Wales, all busy mistrusting each other. Lots of the mistrust generated by the press , who appear to act as tools of the establishment. More mistrust at regional level, in England you have the North/South divide. In Scotland its Central Belt v the rest. Revolution ??? yeah right. You are all sheep, and your current government, those before, and the next one, have got you all just where they want you. Tories, Labour, Nationalist, it matters not a jot, nothing will change, and the sheep wont change it.

Baaa Baaa

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

LDV ask for £50 million, to pay wages etc,peter "fcuk me im a crook" mandelson says no,ask the russian owners GAZ to stump up the cash.

To be fair, the LDV van is a POS and best left to die.
                    I Love Wales

Comment

I am beginning to wonder

sounds like you're revolting already!!
                      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
                        To be fair, the LDV van is a POS and best left to die.
                        Oh matt...........it is without doubt the worse van on the road..but 6000 odd people depend on its manufacture and subsequent sale.

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
                        sounds like you're revolting already!!
                        Watch it or i will come round and park in your drive
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X