redundancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    ps gra just saw this job,it may intrest you?
    http://brighton.gumtree.com/brighton/36/35462536.html
    Snigger
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Snigger
      lmao
      http://brighton.gumtree.com/brighton/55/35327555.html

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        I didnt know rod had property in brighton !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            oh and dont forget every one, while we are all struggling............the morons in charge are giving devious ba5tard5 like fred goodwin millions...while letting the rest of the country go to shoite....makes you proud huh
            Thanks Gra. I'd just about calmed down since I posted about that tw@t.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Thanks Gra. I'd just about calmed down since I posted about that tw@t.
              Annoying thought that chap and his retirement amount may be, what I find far worse is the hypocrisy of the politicians. They are complete thieving scum year in, year out through all the allowances and such that they claim, (thieving due to the fact that they create the rules with which to line their own pockets, so how can they be controlled?), yet they have the hypocrisy to say that his annual retirement payouts are unjust. Do as I say and not as I do is the motto of the Government. (The party in power at any given time makes sod all difference).

Comment

Hope all goes well
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  . (The party in power at any given time makes sod all difference).
                  Guy Fawkes was the last honest man to go to parliment. He wanted to blow the place up.
                  I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

sure- those bankers or should i say $ankers, getting huge payoffs, just rubs salt into the wound!
                    Landcruiser Colorado
                    Sub. Forester

Comment

Good Luck for the Future Andy ...

ps.. BDT

There's always a Payback ... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
                        sure- those bankers or should i say $ankers, getting huge payoffs, just rubs salt into the wound!
                        I'm sorry, but you're all talking bolloks. If someone offered you £635k per month at 50, no matter who you were or how sh!t your company had done, you'd take it.

Edit: Apart from Matt...
                        Last edited by Albannach; 1 March 2009, 23:19.
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          I'm sorry, but you're all talking bolloks. If someone offered you £635k per month at 50, no matter who you were or how sh!t your company had done, you'd take it.

think you hit it one there dude
                          and your proberly right about matt too
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

yes of course you would, but when you know you're policies are the root cause of the collapse of the company and the country's economy, you should have the decency to return some of it when asked to.

Comment

It's a crazy world isn't it, i have a good well paid job in a good company others have been made redundent I ASKED for iit and was told no chance!

My role is going from strenth to strenth BUT come September I will need to give up work in order that my daughter can start at the local school, currently my too are looked after by parants as we drop the kids there every day but I cannot expect retired parants to drive over here to take them to school and pick up every day!

Crazy old world isn't it
                              Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

The reason they wont make you redundant is that with redundancy the job goes,
                                they cant put another person into that position. It is the position that is redundant so the person in that position is "surplus to requirements". Under law if they reinstate the job you have to be offered the position first.
                                I,m not sure the position on voluntary redundancy, but if your job is going from strength to strength they would be daft to let you go especialy when others (who they are happy to let go) will no doubt be volunteering.
                                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
                                X