yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking tickets - Court hearings - anyone know ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Guys - Elvz - I like you best !

Mr Trucker - My surf IS a truck and I wasnt obstructiing the passage of any trucks so dont worry man, you can put the machine gun away lol

Seriously thanks for the responses. Appreciate it as I was pooing myself somewhat until that solictor told me the real deal.

Elvz - will take you advice. It was a ****** jobsworth copper at 04.40 and it seriously Vexes me as the area is a nightmare to park in due to bloomin townies. Got to move outa there but the rents too cheap.

Well I'll ewait and see if a court order comes thru or if the case is dropped before court. I'll let you all know if interested.

Thanks a million guys.

Comment

Originally posted by stara
      highly highly unlikely it was a traffic warden at 4.a.m., more likely a jobsworth copper who had managed to solve all the crime in the area and then decided to boost the share value of POLICE ENTERPRISES PLC. go for it, i been on jury service a few times, and there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a 12yr old copper being ripped to shreds by a smartass barrister.
      doubt it would go to crown court and involve barristers and jury... just three local people sitting behind a desk telling you they're right and you're wrong.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by ShapeShifter
        Mr Trucker - My surf IS a truck and I wasnt obstructiing the passage of any trucks so dont worry man, you can put the machine gun away lol
        if it was "hovering on a corner", then how could it be not obstructing?
        (surf isn't a truck, it's a sierra estate with big wheels)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

this may be usefull

http://www.globalfx.co.uk/atl/parkingcomplete.htm
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
          X