Do i have a problem .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    cos they do not look like they have been forceably removed, , i know what drill marks and stress marks look like
    Which, translated, means that they dissolved in Yeti wind
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

does that make us even

No chance..cos youve always been odd
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        No chance..cos youve always been odd
        true
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

cos they do not look like they have been forceably removed, , i know what drill marks and stress marks look like

Thats caused by to many chilli eggs

Comment

MOODY MOODY ..........IM STRESSED ....FLAMING USELESS JAP ****........AND WORK IS SH*T TOO AND STILL NO REDUNDANCY NOTICE

YES I AM MOODY

Steady lad...

Just get back out on the plain and look for it!!

(its a good excuse!!)

---

Comment

It's probably with all the number plates that have been left out there.
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                It's probably with all the number plates that have been left out there.

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Do you have a good photo showing all the details? It could be possible to make a transfer and mount on alli plate with the numbers and letters stamped on it!
                  If you can verify the numbers, I could possibly make you up one - but not getting involved with anything suss. I produce them for myself to identify my trailer units.
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                    Do you have a good photo showing all the details? It could be possible to make a transfer and mount on alli plate with the numbers and letters stamped on it!
                    If you can verify the numbers, I could possibly make you up one - but not getting involved with anything suss. I produce them for myself to identify my trailer units.
                    Thanks i'll check through the piles of junk to make sure that i haven't filed it and forgotten about it first

Comment

do you have a problem?

no mate. special people like you get care in the community these days and we don't think window licking is silly anymore.
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                        do you have a problem

no mate. special people like you get care in the community these days and we don't think window licking is silly anymore.
                        You suffering from altitude sickness again .....head in the clouds??

Comment

You suffering from altitude sickness again .....head in the clouds??
                          i've been riding higher than usual this week...on my big new toys!!!!

when you doing a plains play day again anyway? a mate of mine wants to take his paj 2.8 around to see if he wants to get into playing, in which case you'll get more trucks to kill in the future!
                          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                            i've been riding higher than usual this week...on my big new toys!!!!A blow up doll
                            when you doing a plains play day again anyway? a mate of mine wants to take his paj 2.8 around to see if he wants to get into playing, in which case you'll get more trucks to kill in the future!
                            will let you know as have lots on atm

Comment

Working...
                            X