todays the day in luton ( ITS HOME )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays the day in luton ( ITS HOME )

well i go to pick up the surf today, just hope everything checks out ok or its a 200 mile plus trip wasted. still i havn,t paid for it yet..the surf is in luton back of the airport, any experts live that way??
    Last edited by mkiiisupraowner; 22 February 2009, 22:32.
    i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Hope every thing goes O.K.
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Kitesurf phil's ya man as he's in Luton but think he works shifts ....n I know Luton airport !!!!
      probably a bit late now tho !!!!
      Hope ya got it mate !!

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

brought the black beast home with us. have to say its in very good nick, no scratches on bumpers or arches all windows and backwindow works, sunroof works all elecs work, plenty of tread on tyres, wheels in pretty good nick, just needs a good clean inside and out as its just been sat on the owners drive 2/3 months. i would imagine there will be things coming out of the wood work ( or plastic should i say ) over the next few weeks. its got more miles on than we were told 155k against 130k, although it will get used daily it will only clock up about 6k a year.had a look at at the rad water, dark red, take it thats forelife red thats in there. a couple of advisories on the last mot
        1. front lower arm front bushes splitting,
        2. oil leak from transfer box front seal. ( can,t be much as there was no patch on the drive underneath)

has window deflectors and tinted windows, only prob is the owners manual is in japenese, is there a tsrm on line, we had one on the mkiiisupra site.
        oh and the one thing that nearly put the kybosh on us having it......
        one of the brake lights wasn,t working. hope thats the only expense, but then we did only pay £---5

just needs a load cover and rear head rests although i think they will get in the way.
        will post pics and any more details once its had a clean. no doubt there will be plenty of questions from me to come...2thumbsup
        Last edited by mkiiisupraowner; 22 February 2009, 22:38.
        i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

good man,nice feeling isn't it

Comment

Nice one! Now dont forget PICTURES. So we can ooh and aaah and pass unwanted comments .
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Nice one Buddy ...

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X