X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk About A Hyped Ad!

Have a read of this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...1%7C240%3A1318

MANY OF THESE ARE OK, MOST OF THESE ARE WELL USED OR JUST OFF THE BOAT MOT FAILURES FROM JAPAN.

THE FOURTH ONE IVE HAD AND BY FAR THE BEST!! PERSONALLY IMPORTED LAST YEAR< JUST REGISTERED THIS MONTH. THIS TRUCK BEEN PREPARED AND PAMPERED, INCLUDING NEW TURBO!

DONE JUST 400 MILES LAST 12 MONTHS!! BEEN KEPT IN HEATED GARAGE last 12 months. HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR AFRICAN TRIP , THATS JUST BEEN CANCELLED!!

If I ever consider selling the Surf I think I'll ask this guy to write my ad!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Hmmm, £1850 and 14 bids on what looks to be basically a stock Surf which has needed a new turbo after only 65k miles, and a load of flowery words.

Some people have a gift dont they?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

infinitely superior to 2.5 diesel
      ?

I don't know about you guys but,

Shouldn't that read 2.4 ?

And please can we have a show of hands for how many 2.4s that have needed a new turbo at 100,000km ?

Come to think about it since when is 100,000km = 67000 miles ?

One has to ask if that guy is a cattle farmer, because that ad appears to be covered in bullsh*t
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That ad was on eplay last month when I was looking for a truck. There was too much bullshyte so I left it alone. There seemed to be a fair number of bidders then . Do you think he might be padding the count?
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

The guy is trying to sell something at a time when its not so easy to sell and you lot are just being plain "bitchy" about it. Theres nothing much wrong with his ad. It looks like a fine vehicle. The more he gets for it the better and I for one wish him good luck.
          Is it so bad that a decent Surf can sell for decent money ?

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
          X