im a whimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a whimp

fitted biff breathers today started to clean isuzu after removing decals. lost my bottle when it came too cutting hole in wing of surf for snorkel got just about all the bits but cant seem to make a sutible bracket to hold the tube to the roof pillar . hohum

Originally posted by steve s View Post
    fitted biff breathers today started to clean isuzu after removing decals. lost my bottle when it came too cutting hole in wing of surf for snorkel got just about all the bits but cant seem to make a sutible bracket to hold the tube to the roof pillar . hohum
    Someone has to cut the hole might as well be you just do it. Measure twice cut once you can do it. And whats a Biff breather.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

you could always pick up another wing from a scrapper if it goes horribly wrong.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Just bring it up here and I'll make the hole for you now pass me the chisel

Comment

ok m8 i should be with you inabout 3-4 hrs

Comment

Bit 'rough an ready' but as regards brackets I put jubilee clips round the tube, tucked the end under the screen rubber and drilled through the clip and door pillar and put self tapper in, (I used s/s tube so jubilee clip looks ok), two clips bottom and top and she's solid.
            No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day.

Comment

ok m8 i should be with you inabout 3-4 hrs
              Joking aside if you wanted to bring it up i have the tools for the job

Comment

thanks very much for the offer m8 but i must be a MAN and go for it.all the best .steve. ps if anyone on here needs a n/s front wing with only slight damage i may be able to help in a week or two

Comment

Working...
                X