adrenilin surge gets ya throufg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to trade the bottle for a guitar...

Im sure things will come good soon bud. Good things come to those who wait right?!

Now get yourself on match.com an get a miss logey so you have something around other then a bottle!

i been sober since new years eve eve. this just set me off again. i have no need for a mres logan yet anyway. not til im about 40. couldn;t afdord to keep one noW1

but ugitar is right.

you up for a covers band dude!>!?!?!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      i been sober since new years eve eve. this just set me off again. i have no need for a mres logan yet anyway. not til im about 40. couldn;t afdord to keep one noW1

but ugitar is right.

you up for a covers band dude!>!?!?!
      I'd Jam with you any day mate!! So long as you dont show me up... How does "smells like teen spirit" sound?!

An get yourself a miss Logey!! you'll love it!

Im working on a miss leach... Im going to need rohypnol and lots an lots of chains!!

Comment

I'd Jam with you any day mate!! So long as you dont show me up... How does "smells like teen spirit" sound?!

Im working on a miss leach... Im going to need rohypnol and lots an lots of chains!!

dude....i've sworn odf th4e hunt for the mrs.. my choices are vvv bad!!!

SHOW YOU up???? I THINK NOT. BEEN PLAYING HARD TODATY COZ OF BEING RIDDEN WITH MY FOOT AND I'M CACK COMPARE TO EWHAT I AWAWS. MASTER OF PUPPTER IS ABOUT5R HE FASTEST I CAN MANAGE!!!

Comment

ooops didnt menas to shout

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            dude....i've sworn odf th4e hunt for the mrs.. my choices are vvv bad!!!

SHOW YOU up???? I THINK NOT. BEEN PLAYING HARD TODATY COZ OF BEING RIDDEN WITH MY FOOT AND I'M CACK COMPARE TO EWHAT I AWAWS. MASTER OF PUPPTER IS ABOUT5R HE FASTEST I CAN MANAGE!!!
            Lets pull something complicated out the bag then ... how does "sound of the underground" by Girls aloud sound to you?!

Ahh bad choices... I've made a few of those.. Still! Bit of drama! Lets you know your alive right...

Nothing like a kick in the balls to make you feel awake like never before!

Comment

Lets pull something complicated out the bag then ... how does "sound of the underground" by Girls aloud sound to you?!

Ahh bad choices... I've made a few of those.. Still! Bit of drama! Lets you know your alive right...

Nothing like a kick in the balls to make you feel awake like never before!
              what the #### you on j.osbourne!Q! pop usic indeed.

anywya i better hit the pit or else i'll be in even more crap tommoroew.

no luick but shit luck...spose its gotta change at some point

Comment

Im sure things will come good soon bud. Good things come to those who wait right?!
                Wodewick, this is GB we're talking about. Everything with him is seven shades of screwed. Plus, a female is probably the last thing he ought to be getting.

Comment

shut it you, you dunderhead.

don't know ho keeps hijacking my computer and posting in swahili.

anyway, my boots supported my foot really well today and i loved driving all them new diggers, dumpers and rollers. just hope the job itself does come through. fingers crossed!

Comment

Fingers crossed for you buddy!!

Comment

Best of luck. Fingers crossed here too.

Comment

cheers chaps.

Comment

Working...
                        X