Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Its official, im jelous.

I think ive changed my mind that silver is the better colour.

It has to black from now on.

Take no notice of the second gen clan, they know nothing about class.
    Thank you Head & Shoulders
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by beverley68 View Post
      Well done, GREAT colour, think I saw that one advertised, hope all goes well. xx
      thanks bev, it was only on there for a few hours, i didn,t think you were sure that you wanted to get rid of yours so went for it. even if i do like the baby blue. when frontera,s first came out i had one in elec blue, wanted silk violet but they couldn,t get one. LOL
      i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        nice surf,def looks good in black,id be out there tinting the windows rtight now
        and some spots... any going cheap anywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
          thanks bev, it was only on there for a few hours, i didn,t think you were sure that you wanted to get rid of yours so went for it. even if i do like the baby blue. when frontera,s first came out i had one in elec blue, wanted silk violet but they couldn,t get one. LOL
          You were right, I have decided to keep mine (for now at least), got a little 306 to drive round town every day and will just use the surf for pulling a horse trailer, makes sense really as I would have had to buy a small transit horse box which I don't know the histroy etc and prob would have cost me more!!! Good luck when you pick it up Sunday, bet you can't wait. xx

Comment

Originally posted by beverley68 View Post
            You were right, I have decided to keep mine (for now at least), got a little 306 to drive round town every day and will just use the surf for pulling a horse trailer, makes sense really as I would have had to buy a small transit horse box which I don't know the histroy etc and prob would have cost me more!!! Good luck when you pick it up Sunday, bet you can't wait. xx
            no.. got a bit worried when the guy said he would text me the address, come 4pm still no text so i just had to phone him, thoughts of him selling to someone else for more money. still he,s text me so much happier now, got it insured as well. adrian flux myself and wife fully comp with £20k personal ins
            £273 got a tenner knocked off told them i was a member of an owners club, roll on sunday... do you do comps or is the horse for the daughter...or is it just an empty trailer LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kevinturner100 View Post
              i will have the bull bar off it it ur selling it./......

Only joking
              selling it i've only just bought it
              I think he meant the bull bar mate, not the whole Surf!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                I think he meant the bull bar mate, not the whole Surf!

no you don,t say

Comment

no.. got a bit worried when the guy said he would text me the address, come 4pm still no text so i just had to phone him, thoughts of him selling to someone else for more money. still he,s text me so much happier now, got it insured as well. adrian flux myself and wife fully comp with £20k personal ins
                  £273 got a tenner knocked off told them i was a member of an owners club, roll on sunday... do you do comps or is the horse for the daughter...or is it just an empty trailer LOL
                  It's for one of my daughters, she has a big boy! well to me anything over
                  13hh is big, personally I s**t myself whenever he moves, don't really do horses! LOL.

I insured the surf today aswell, cost me £227 full comp with £20K personal ins and all the extras through Tett Hamilton, I did try Flux but best they could do was same as you and they both would mirror my no claims for the 306 so well happy. Went for a drive in it this afternoon, couldn't believe how much I've missed driving it!

Comment

Nice one Gal !!!! Enjoy ....

There's always a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X