X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota price again

just phoned toyota for the back peace of a propshaft for a LN130
    at trade price 410 quid inc VAT i said no way
    a repair kit (if its any use to me) 60 quid witch is a bit better but it may not be of use
    iam not fully clued up just yet all i know is i felt my propshaft while i left it in N and put the hand brake on and got under it
    my prop wobbles about 6inch eather way just were it joins the back diff
    there is only about 3mm of metel holding it on
    so its parked up again its unsafe for now
    so iam back to the wifes pigyot 407 i fekin hate pigyots (cant spell its real name )
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Why do you go to Toyota for parts mate?!

Im a 100% positive Rich would've done a prop for less then £400 odd.. (right Rich?!..back me up here mate!!)

Just seems like a surefire way of lashing thousands of pounds down the drain.

Comment

Can't remember the name of the village offhand, but there's a prop repair place just as you reach the outer edge of Sheffield going from Birdwell. I'm going past that place today, if you want me to grab their contact details?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Can't remember the name of the village offhand, but there's a prop repair place just as you reach the outer edge of Sheffield going from Birdwell. I'm going past that place today, if you want me to grab their contact details?
        yes it sounds well worth a try matey
        thanks matt

Comment

I got a prop here waiting for someone to pay me since before Chrimbo . If you want it PM me I'll do for a hell of a lot less then £400 but will accept that amount if you want .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Here ya go matey: http://propshafts-greno.co.uk/

The chap said to use the following phone number if you ring them, (rather than the one listed on the site), as he said that line is playing silly devils at the moment.

0114 2467409

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Here ya go matey: http://propshafts-greno.co.uk/

The chap said to use the following phone number if you ring them, (rather than the one listed on the site), as he said that line is playing silly devils at the moment.

0114 2467409

thats wicked mate
              cheers dude

Comment

Working...
              X