Just thought I'd say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd say....

I'm a member of two more motor forums....I know, I'm a tart....

But, the Volvo one is erm, slow in terms of a response to technical questions, and there only seems to be a couple of people out of the hundreds of members that come forward to help....then, there are the two Audi forums I've joined to get some background info in case I get one this week.

Flat, flat and dead, and dull!

I posted on one this morning, 18 views - it's a "Hi, my name is" thread - not a single reply, no "welcome - we'd recommend an A6 because...." - nothing...

You guys and gals are ace!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Delusions of adequacy perhaps?
    That'll fit!

Comment

Oh my God! You've all made me feel like I've got dementia....I swear there were posts on this thread yesterday, or was it all a dream??

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

You may have been reading something similar by "MADSCURFER", there there now, you get some rest mate.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

it be because volvo and audi drivers don't know what an engine actually looks like. ask the volvo peeps what's the best antique shop local to them, you'll get replies then. and ask them audi mob what fashion and celeb mags are the best then you'll get replies there too.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            Oh my God! You've all made me feel like I've got dementia....I swear there were posts on this thread yesterday, or was it all a dream??

its was a dream that people replied
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
              its was a dream that people replied
              Oh nigel, just a quick thankyou for the forum stickers, they landed yesterday.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X