Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i,m not sure what i,m doing. I have tryed to buy some parts on this forum and not getting anywhere! Help

Could you be more explicite. Exactly what is the problem?
    Mike G

Comment

welcome to the forum for a start..

and ehhh this is ur first post so maybe shed some light as to how u have tried to buy parts... (called breakers?)
      and what parts do u need?

I am sure we'll sort u out....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Due to excessive spam all first posts are vetted through the site owner before you can post anywhere . You will now be able to inquire about the part you are after ,

Welome to the nut house ......beware the squirrel
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Due to excessive spam all first posts are vetted through the site owner before you can post anywhere . You will now be able to inquire about the part you are after ,

Welome to the nut house ......beware the squirrel
          Welcome to the nuthouse Tony,

As the Yeti has stated all first posts are vetted, we are still waiting for the yeti to be vetted though

Make yourself at home and fell free to join in the banter.

Apologies for the Yeti, we did try to housetrain it but nobody dares to get downwind

Trev

Ps I'm the squirrel !
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

welcome to the asylum, beware some of the ones in white coats are inmates.

What bits ya after?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
              Could you be more explicite. Exactly what is the problem?
              Thanks for everybody answering back so quick. I think i had to wait a day before i could contact anyone. The problem is none of the elec windows will work from inside my S**f [have to spell it like that ,acording to the site] and nor will the doors unlock by using the master button on the same panell in the drivers door.I have got a used switch panell coming and will keep you all posted

Comment

Or you could spell it like this:

S
                U
                R
                F

i.e Surf.
                Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tony crossman View Post
                  Thanks for everybody answering back so quick. I think i had to wait a day before i could contact anyone. The problem is none of the elec windows will work from inside my S**f [have to spell it like that ,acording to the site] and nor will the doors unlock by using the master button on the same panell in the drivers door.I have got a used switch panell coming and will keep you all posted
                  You misunderstand mate. You can't put Surf in the title of your thread, but you can type it in anywhere else!

Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf Surf
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Electrics problem

none of the lecy windows or door lock/unlock work. tailgate window works off the key from the back of the car but not off the internal control. tried replacing the drivers control cosole for windows and door lock - no difference.
                    Tried looking at the fuses - all seems ok???? might want advice on that to make sure i've tested the right fuse. I think it's fuse 5 on the inside fuse box by the drivers feet??? are there any other fuses???

Anybody know where I can get details of the electrics?? diagrams etc

Comment

there is a relay that controls all of it and a fuse
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

hello biohazard, all the fuses seem ok. Wheres the relay.thanks

Comment

It would be helpful to know what Surf you have.

Year.
                          Engine size.
                          Fuel type.
                          Auto or manual.
                          Colour.

well maybe not colour, but everything else would help those of us without crystal balls.

Comment

Working...
                          X