Truckfest South West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truckfest South West

Any one going? its at the bath and west show ground Shepton Mallet, Camping there for the week end, always a good show trucks, and monsters!!lots more as well

Buggah! I was meaning to go to the main one at Peterborough but I've just discovered it was yesterday and today
    Looks like I'll have to come along to the south west show then!

www.truckfest.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
      Buggah! I was meaning to go to the main one at Peterborough but I've just discovered it was yesterday and today
      Looks like I'll have to come along to the south west show then!

www.truckfest.co.uk
      will look out for you we have 1997 ssr-x light blue, will be camping!

Comment

Haydock Park LIVERPOOL
        18th & 19th September.

I'll have to go to that. not been to one of these for years.
        another forum get together is looming.
        DRIVER another trophy for the mantlepiece
        Don't dismay – even if you think your truck isn't a winner, you can still bring it to the shows as a 'Show & Shine' for a fantastic trucking weekend.
        Last edited by marky; 3 May 2004, 13:37.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ian and jean
          Any one going? its at the bath and west show ground Shepton Mallet, Camping there for the week end, always a good show trucks, and monsters!!lots more as well
          Yeah - we're going for the weekend - happy to meet up for a few beers...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i was meant to go to peterborough... got let down... might be showing off my new truck if it finally arrives in time!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Well, it's here. Gates open at 9am and tickets are £13 at the gate. Think I'll go over for the day and see what it's like. If it's that good I'll sleep in the Surf or just go back on Sunday - it's only 40 mins from here.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                Haydock Park LIVERPOOL
                18th & 19th September.

I'll have to go to that. not been to one of these for years.
                another forum get together is looming.
                DRIVER another trophy for the mantlepiece
                Don't dismay – even if you think your truck isn't a winner, you can still bring it to the shows as a 'Show & Shine' for a fantastic trucking weekend.

Could be a NOrth-west outing for the day again!
                Gaz

Comment

We were gonna go but Tony wants to play with his new Toy today, maybe tomorrow depending on how today goes.

If you come home tonight let us know if its worth the trip
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Back now. Went over for a few hours - didn't stay too long cos it was a bit of a wash out with the rain and everything.
                    Wasn't as large as I thought it might have been but was still worth going to. Lots of trucks and manufacturers' stands obviously, lots of stalls to buy accessories etc from and there was a huge selection. There was a lot of electrical stuff like tvs , camera systems, 12/24/240V fridges, spotlights etc etc. Also a lot of solar powered garden lighting - still confused about that one. Maybe the truckers use them to create a homely/garden feeling when parked at the side of the road on the verge.
                    There's also a large arena but not sure what for, I was too cheap to buy a programme or stand in the rain waiting for something to happen!
                    You need to have booked the camping before you arrive - there's separate areas for caravans and tents etc.
                    Saw 6 Surfs in the first 10 mins I was there. One of them was a light blue 3rd gen parked next to a caravan - was that you Ian and Jean (nobody was about at the time)?
                    Also saw a London cab mounted on what looked like a hilux chassis with seriously jacked up suspension and huge tyres - that was pretty cool!

Comment

i was too shocked by the fat bird with tiger print mini skirt rocking her fella's cab parked next to me in luton Thursday night to go looking at trucks!... uurrgh!... did laugh when her stilletto gave way under the strain in the carpark though!!... luckily she was padded enough to avoid serious injury!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

truck show

yes Rob that was us!!! he kept polishing it between the rain showers cos everyone was looking at ours sons shogun more than ours!!!!(silly people)!!
                        saw the london taxi come to show towing a caravan as it arrived it blew a few gaskets or a radiator hose, gosh steam and smoke every where|!!!
                        weather was better sunday, but that is the worst year for quite a few years weather wise, it was a shame, but we had plenty of drink and a good time

Comment

Working...
                        X