Talking Of Killer Viruses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Of Killer Viruses

Talking of viruses (in a roundabout kind of way). What happened to all those viruses, that were whipped up by the media at one time or another, that were going to wipe out mankind?

AIDS?
    Ebola?
    Avian Flu?

I guess the credit crunch has put pay to the lot of them!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Talking of viruses (in a roundabout kind of way). What happened to all those viruses, that were whipped up by the media at one time or another, that were going to wipe out mankind?

AIDS?
    Ebola?
    Avian Flu?

I guess the credit crunch has put pay to the lot of them!
    you forgot manflu (which is more painful than childbirth)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

There was quite a big breakout of Ebola last year, it was contained tho, scary thing is you can get it from eating infected bush meat, I thought that was just an African thing, but apparently you can get it over here now.. its illegal, but then so are a lot of things.

Aids is still amongst us, the numbers of people treated with AIDS in british hospitals went up by 70% in thelast few years, however nearly 99% of those cases were immigrants who had it when they got here.

Avian Flu just got a few thousand birds killed in Vietnam last month, one person got it, but they survived.

---

Comment

isn't ebola that really shit player for arsenal?
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
          isn't ebola that really shit player for arsenal?
          so who's that black fella with the blonde beard that plays for Sunderland?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X