Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of oil ?????

Hiya,
    Paddy has just asked me what kind of oil does he surf use....i haven't got a clue, does anyone know what kind of oil a 1992 ssrx 2.4 turbo deisel surf uses, if you do please let me know quickly as Paddy is working on the surf now.
    many thanks in advance
    Jo

Originally posted by Paddy&Jo
    Hiya,
    Paddy has just asked me what kind of oil does he surf use....i haven't got a clue, does anyone know what kind of oil a 1992 ssrx 2.4 turbo deisel surf uses, if you do please let me know quickly as Paddy is working on the surf now.
    many thanks in advance
    Jo
    lubricating oil is a good one.... just go for any that's suitable for diesels cheaper ones are ok so long as you change it regularly... i use 10w/40 magnatec GTD but that's a bit pricey!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

oil change every 5000km or about 3000 miles
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy&Jo
        Hiya,
        many thanks in advance
        Jo

if you got a local costco and card, they sell 20 litres of comma 10W40 for £15
        ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

thanks... i have let him know, he is changing all the belts and doing an oils chagne and stuff with the filters.........i just hope i get it back tonight and it isn't left as one of his "job's to do" once he has taken parts out of it lol

Jo

Comment

Working...
          X