Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Piratestorm

Hi Will

Accomodation all sorted so will see you somtime monday if thats OK. I'll call you when we get down to hotel.

Andy

Originally posted by Growler View Post
    Hi Will

Accomodation all sorted so will see you somtime monday if thats OK. I'll call you when we get down to hotel.

Andy
    brill m8 kids looking forwards to seeing you both ok ok n i am!!! happy now

Comment

Will

PM me your your address mate, Can't seem to find it on this machine

Ta
      Andy

Comment

Will, it was good to see you looking well the other day mate and the rest of the family too I'm glad to see things are looking up for you at the moment as I know things have been a little rough lately.

Give Sal our regards and tell her we'll be back for some more of them scones in the future, they were delicious.

Will try and get down to Mitsy's if I get truck sorted out in time so we can have a natter.

Comment

Will, it was good to see you looking well the other day mate and the rest of the family too I'm glad to see things are looking up for you at the moment as I know things have been a little rough lately.

Give Sal our regards and tell her we'll be back for some more of them scones in the future, they were delicious.

Will try and get down to Mitsy's if I get truck sorted out in time so we can have a natter.
          no prob m8 its always good to see you n any others that want to call in on way through if you go mitsy's you might have a order m8 lol.
          it was good to see you n meet the wife sal said call again anytime n yes im looking n feeling alot better aint i

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            no prob m8 its always good to see you n any others that want to call in on way through if you go mitsy's you might have a order m8 lol. Just make sure you let me know in enough time to get them Will, even if i only get down for a few hours
            it was good to see you n meet the wife sal said call again anytime n yes im looking n feeling alot better aint i
            The whole familly looked well mate and not just you, although you have certainly picked yourself up and making a good go at things now. Just hope they come up with new house for you soon you deserve it.

Comment

well thats easy will have to order then m8 but only if you going to mitsy's next time you go can you see if they still do the machine also plz n let me know.
              sal made more scones today lol they didnt last long

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                well thats easy will have to order then m8 but only if you going to mitsy's next time you go can you see if they still do the machine also plz n let me know.
                sal made more scones today lol they didnt last long
                I'll get a stock in ready for you Will. By Machine do you mean the gum ball one ?

Comment

I'll get a stock in ready for you Will. By Machine do you mean the gum ball one ?
                  yes m8 wondered how much they are?

Comment

Working...
                  X