what do you think 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think 3rd gen

found a 3rd gen light metalic grey 83500 miles ( 135000km) 12 months mot 5 months tax 2 new tyres in good condition no dents scratches £2600, haven,t been to see it as its quite a way from me 70miles. any thoughts on value. i,m tempted to go for it.
    i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
    found a 3rd gen light metalic grey 83500 miles ( 135000km) 12 months mot 5 months tax 2 new tyres in good condition no dents scratches £2600, haven,t been to see it as its quite a way from me 70miles. any thoughts on value. i,m tempted to go for it.
    Sounds pretty good if it's in good nick.

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
      haven,t been to see it as its quite a way from me 70miles.
      That's not actually that far - why not pop over and have a look tomorrow? No point thinking about it too much before you see it if a visit is manageable.
      Andy
      http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

That has to be worth a look. If its as described I think thats a good price too, and even better if you can negotiate something off. Even 100 less would be good.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          That has to be worth a look. If its as described I think thats a good price too, and even better if you can negotiate something off. Even 100 less would be good.

Bogus
          i have , its up at 2795, only trouble is i am working this week end, next days off are wed and thurs, think i shall take a trip over... talking to the garage owners son he,s just done a round trip to germany and back in it over 500 miles no probs at all.
          i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

As I have said on more than one occassion over the years.
            Turd Gens are Gay
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              As I have said on more than one occassion over the years.
              Turd Gens are Gay
              and how is your 3rd gen mate........all treseme and tongs !!

(and is it a lovely baby blue)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                and how is your 3rd gen mate........all treseme and tongs !!

(and is it a lovely baby blue)
                It's fine mate had an enjoyable run back to Scotland and Surfdom
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  It's fine mate had an enjoyable run back to Scotland and Surfdom
                  and welcome back guvnor....im getting quite emotional
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Find the time to go and look at it........an hours drive for something that will last for years has got to be a good investment.

If you don't get to it don't worry too much.....it does sound like a good deal, but there will always be another good deal around the corner as you can guarantee that:

a) the price of used diesel-quaffing, large 4x4 vehicles will not go up (in the present economic climate);

b) if you widen the area you are prepared to search/visit there will be more vehicles.

Good luck with it............I love mine

Comment

Working...
                    X