Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orrible paintjob......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

The whole thing is a mess!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Why do all the engine conversions you see for sale on Ebay look so bl00dy untidy?
      If you're selling your 'pride and joy' wouldn't you want it to look like you lavished it with at least some TLC? Or am I just too much of a perfectionist bordering on OCD?

p.s. the wheels are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Why do all the engine conversions you see for sale on Ebay look so bl00dy untidy?
        If you're selling your 'pride and joy' wouldn't you want it to look like you lavished it with at least some TLC? Or am I just too much of a perfectionist bordering on OCD?

p.s. the wheels are nice.
        YES you are!!
        But...... I dont think there is anyone on this forum (or probably any other car place) that wouldnt want thier engine and bay to look as good as yours!

Alan
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          YES you are!!
          But...... I dont think there is anyone on this forum (or probably any other car place) that wouldnt want thier engine and bay to look as good as yours!

Alan
          especially as ours spend most of the time under water or mud!

I've not seen that truck for ages, the paint looked better in the flesh when new, but that was years ago, it was trendier then...
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

is orrible the same as Horrible?????

Comment

It makes you think, if he has not bothered to sort some simple faults before he offered it for sale, then what else has been bodged?
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

It's no O.C.D Vince. Most people are just slap happy heathens. Yup, I agree with yourself.

Comment

.... Or am I just too much of a perfectionist bordering on OCD?
                  Yup, get it in, get it running, get playing in the mud!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                    Yup, get it in, get it running, get playing in the mud!

Will you get back to work on your house instead of wasting time on here !

I'm hoping to put some work your way in a couple of months time .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                    X