No announcement yet.

Look what I bought today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years ago I had a long list of things that annoyed me (Now it's even longer) at the very top were:

1. Caravan tuggers
    2. Volvo drivers
    3. 4x4 Drivers

Guess what ......

Nine years ago we bought a caravan - and a Volvo to tow it with ..... the Volvo turned out to be crap at towing on grass so we eventually bought the Surf .

I still loathe the moronic caravan tuggers that won't accelerate or move over to let traffic pass BUT I can't see me giving up the van in the foreseeable future.

Before we had the van it used to take me at least 3 or 4 hours to unwind on a Friday night - sometimes a lot more. Now I can arrive home, hitch up the van and in less than an hour can be parked up in a field with a glass of wine and be totally chilled out.

I'll be the first to admit that it makes no sense if you haven't tried it ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

A year ago I wouldn't have dreamed of owning a caravan, but since we've had Craig, I'm thinking about comfort and safety all the time. Plus this one was a bargain and secure storage is only £140 per year.
      Tents are fine but not with babies/toddlers around as they can either be really cold or too hot which means misery for everyone.

Comment

We lived on a boat with my two kids until they were 2 years old
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Vince, I dunno how much you know about caravans etc but this is the second best Forum on the net (I tell the guys on there that this is the second best .....)

There's loads of help available and some abuse too if you ask nicely. I'd advise you to try rallying - it not only saves you money but there's usually loads for the kids and people tend to keep an eye on the kids. Craig's obviously a bit young to be totally abandoned but you'll be surprised how willing people are to help out

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
          X