It's a sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a sad day

After listening to the truck groaning and clunking it's way round the roads these last couple of weeks I finally found time to crawl under it and see what was going on.

Well what can i say, after over two years and several thousand miles of faithfull service and never having let me down I think the time has come for me to cut my losses and let Growler go......................on an extended service and maintenance break

See my next post for more
    Last edited by Growler; 14 February 2009, 00:10.

Why?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

What could be that bad ..........???
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

no dont do it
        cheers shaun
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

you know you cant just get rid of it m8 im sure the guys here will help fix whats broken

Comment

mines been dead about 6 times
            its the gearbox at the worst easy to sort cheaper that getting some other car and starting all over again
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

You must be joking! What do you need?What can I do to help? Bell me!!!

Ian
              I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

It got a bit cold? Give it a blankie.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                  After listening to the truck groaning and clunking it's way round the roads these last couple of weeks I finally found time to crawl under it and see what was going on.

Well what can i say, after over two years and several thousand miles of faithfull service and never having let me down I think the time has come for me to cut my losses and let Growler go............
                  sorry its just a bit of metal,that i dont own so cant get emotional about it...........i'll give you £300 quid for it
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Sup with it dude, thought it was just a bit of tlc needed, give us a bell if you need a chuck with fixificating it.

and mithter haineth, thath jutht down wight inthenthitive.....

£325!!
                    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post

Well what can i say, after over two years and several thousand miles of faithfull service and never having let me down I think the time has come for me to cut my losses and let Growler go............
                      .........................into the garage for a few weeks of TLC???

Comment

............in for a full steam clean underneath?

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                          Sup with it dude, thought it was just a bit of tlc needed, give us a bell if you need a chuck with fixificating it.

and mithter haineth, thath jutht down wight inthenthitive.....

£325!!
                          im tho thowwy thir,ith jutht a phathe im cuwwently going thwoo.
                          i atthume the thaid thurf ith jutht thuffewing fwom the blueth !!

£330
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

But ith gween!!

£331

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                              But ith gween!!

£331
                              tho ith the mould attherting itthelf all over the interior of my thurf

£332
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X