yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

colour info please you knowledgeable lot.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colour info please you knowledgeable lot.....

Is a 96 gen 3 model in blue over silver a mettalic blue or is it a flat blue? any ideas

Cheers peeps
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Originally posted by rsvr
    Is a 96 gen 3 model in blue over silver a mettalic blue or is it a flat blue? any ideas

Cheers peeps
    Metallic
    Powered by ????

Comment

cheers mate

Thanks Rob, how's it shakin in Dumfries?

BTW the friend i have that sells these surfs at Dunragit had a guy from Dumfries buy one from him after speaking to someone with a blue two tone surf in Safeways carpark about theirs, would'nt be yourself was it, whoever it was recommended they check out the vehicles at Dunragit, they have moved to Stranraer now along the shore front.

Ciao for now

Iain
      I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Originally posted by rsvr
        Thanks Rob, how's it shakin in Dumfries?

BTW the friend i have that sells these surfs at Dunragit had a guy from Dumfries buy one from him after speaking to someone with a blue two tone surf in Safeways carpark about theirs, would'nt be yourself was it, whoever it was recommended they check out the vehicles at Dunragit, they have moved to Stranraer now along the shore front.

Ciao for now

Iain
        Twasn't me,there is someone else in Dumfries that has a motor exactly like mine though,fair bet that could be the chap,someone owes him a pint!Has the Dunragit/Stranraer dude got a website online yet?
        Last edited by RobD; 3 May 2004, 20:56.