1st audiovisual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st audiovisual?

anyone bought from them?they seem to cheap??to good to be true?
    http://www.1staudiovisual.co.uk/catalog/

What u after fella?
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      What u after fella?
      a big lcd tv?

Comment

If you buy on line at the moment they recommend to pay by credit card as some of these on line firms are going bust very quick and people are lossing there money when paying by direct debit as the firms take the money but dont have any goods to send, credit card will be covered by card insurance (or something like that ).
        Advise from guy on radio .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
          If you buy on line at the moment they recommend to pay by credit card as some of these on line firms are going bust very quick and people are lossing there money when paying by direct debit as the firms take the money but dont have any goods to send, credit card will be covered by card insurance (or something like that ).
          ty and noted

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
            Just a side note Andy ....
            Also on the local Radio today warning about what ya pay for with credit cards as some may pull the Rug !!
            If in doubt check with ya credit card Co before ya purchase
            Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... It always takes longer than five minutes !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
              Just a side note Andy ....
              Also on the local Radio today warning about what ya pay for with credit cards as some may pull the Rug !!
              If in doubt check with ya credit card Co before ya purchase
              Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... It always takes longer than five minutes !!!!
              ok yr all makin me nervous now lol

Comment

Buy a plasma mate ive had a 42" HD Philips for 3 years no problems at all.
                Also had the same tv in 52" i the pub for 5 years on all day every day no issues.
                Brian

Comment

John Lewis price match and have a free 5 year guarantee....
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Looks like you are going to have to visit their premises with used notes and pick up your telly.
                    Cant use switch/Maestro, cant use the credit card, Cash is king

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Buy a plasma mate ive had a 42" HD Philips for 3 years no problems at all.
                      Also had the same tv in 52" i the pub for 5 years on all day every day no issues.
                      im starting to think the same
                      Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      Looks like you are going to have to visit their premises with used notes and pick up your telly.
                      Cant use switch/Maestro, cant use the credit card, Cash is king

Bogus
                      yes yr right me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        Cash is king

Bogus
                        Always used to pay cash for everything if I could . That way never had to worry about paying for it later . Not much these days . But still try if I can .
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

The 50" sony plasma would do me!! their comeing down in price but still sodding expensive, i'd think twice about these online firms tho mate, although no firms "safe" at the mo, go and pay cash and collect it if you can then they cant pocket your money and not deliver,

we're still watching the old sony trinitronbeen going years and looks it, ya dont realise what a cr@p pic it is till you see someone elses lcd or plasma
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                            The 50" sony plasma would do me!! their comeing down in price but still sodding expensive, i'd think twice about these online firms tho mate, although no firms "safe" at the mo, go and pay cash and collect it if you can then they cant pocket your money and not deliver,

we're still watching the old sony trinitronbeen going years and looks it, ya dont realise what a cr@p pic it is till you see someone elses lcd or plasma
                            i know wot yr saying,my prob is my gut says get lcd,get a good one,but cause she wants sooooooo big its gonna go into 4 figures,where as i can get a 50 inch sony plasma well below that,gawd this is doing my head in ,ps we are sat here watching our 32 inch ebay special toshiba(60 quid 2 years ago)

Comment

Personally i cant see the difference between lcd and plasma, my daughter has a 40 odd " lcd and my son a 50" plasma, both look bl00dy good to me, it's a sod cos my sons (whos hardly ever here) telly is sitting up there in his room and were watching this old rubbish, the bstd wont say " dad you might as well have this one as i dont watch it much" KIDS!!! ya flog your tripe to give em the best and they wont even give ya their 50 plasma
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X