Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 4X4!!??

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...rrari_suv.html

I don't think it'll be suitable for the plains though, or anywhere other than roads really.

Bet clarkson trys though
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

it says "Rough Road ability"

so basically it can manage the pot holes on the M25 and navigate a speed bump...WOW......NOT

I would not want to be seen in one of those let alone own one!

oh well
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

See its muppets like ferrari and porsche that all those protesters should be going after, really, what is the point of that

Comment

Rightly Said

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
          See its muppets like ferrari and porsche that all those protesters should be going after, really, what is the point of that
          YOURE RIGHT MATE
          ,I USE MY 4X4 AND SO DO OUR FAMILY ON OUR FARMS AROUND MID WALES
          WE ALSO HAVE THE CENTRE FOR ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGY HERE. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE MOANING ABOUT 4X4.S BUT YOU WILL SEE THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH THEIR THUMBS UP BEGGING FOR A LIFT (4X4.S ARE OK WHEN THEY GET A LIFT FOR FREE )INSTEAD OF USING THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

Comment

No Comment!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by marky; 9 February 2009, 17:26.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Well said Marky... pics paint it as I see it another white elephant !!!!

There's always a Payback .... It always takes longer than five minutes !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

THEY'RE ALL soft roaders Rubbish OFFROAD
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

It looks very similar to the porche cayenne! Just a bit sleeker. Still bet it c*&% on anything other than tarmac!
                  Work to Live NOT Live to Work!!!

Comment

I always love these threads..

None of you can think that ferrari sat down an thought it would be a good idea to make a real mean 4x4 off roader..

They know full well the luxury 4x4 market makes a lorra lorra £££.

Thats what there aiming for, So firm suspension with very little travel an a low centre of gravity are the order of the day!

As for Markys pictures, 4 of them look like it feel off the road! An one of them is on road tyres. Credit to the man for taking his expensive porsche out!

I wouldn't say no to the Ferrari one.. I'd prefer a Range Rover but thats a different thread...

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
                      it says "Rough Road ability"

so basically it can manage the pot holes on the M25 and navigate a speed bump..
                      Well

Seeing as Ferrari are part of Fiat, they have already had practice - they built my Panda
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        I always love these threads..

None of you can think that ferrari sat down an thought it would be a good idea to make a real mean 4x4 off roader..

They know full well the luxury 4x4 market makes a lorra lorra £££.

Thats what there aiming for, So firm suspension with very little travel an a low centre of gravity are the order of the day!

As for Markys pictures, 4 of them look like it feel off the road! An one of them is on road tyres. Credit to the man for taking his expensive porsche out!

I wouldn't say no to the Ferrari one.. I'd prefer a Range Rover but thats a different thread...

Ide prefer a fully moded landcruser amazon inc rear mounted spare! why dosent the amazon come with a factory fitted rear spare anyway?
                        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
                          Ide prefer a fully moded landcruser amazon inc rear mounted spare! why dosent the amazon come with a factory fitted rear spare anyway?
                          I have no idea why they dont put spares on the back. The latest discovery hasn't got a rear hung spare an the aftermarket one looks great on it!!

I can understand why you would want a LC over the ferrari.

But then thats why were here on a hilux surf forum an not on some random car that holds the road well an goes really fast an other cr*p.. Its about choices.

Personally i'll probably end up asking on here about any problems i get with any cars!!

BDT2 seems to know his stuff... vince is worth his weight in gold... the rest are a useless bunch of g!ts... the Ginger dildo being the worse one.

Comment

BDT2 seems to know his stuff... vince is worth his weight in gold... the rest are a useless bunch of g!ts... the Ginger dildo being the worse one.[/QUOTE]

thanks wodderick,i,ll remember to remove you from my xmas card list and put you on my shit list.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              thanks wodderick,i,ll remember to remove you from my xmas card list and put you on my shit list.

Comment

Working...
                              X