Recall the morn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recall the morn

in for Recall the morn, swines sending me away with a wee Yaris, tried for a hilux but to no avail. Any ideas how i can get them to give me a Hilux

turn up with a dozen bags of cement in the back and transfer em over on the forecourt
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

LOL great idea, half thought o taking my wee set o ladders along for ma work, to big for a yaris but wee enough for a pick up

Comment

You need a wee!

Comment

Al be WEEEEEEing if they give me the Hilux

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
            in for Recall the morn, swines sending me away with a wee Yaris, tried for a hilux but to no avail. Any ideas how i can get them to give me a Hilux
            Chris take the yaris n ask em for a Test Drive New Surf , n when ya got pick up ya Truck they should give ya the treatment !!!!

Oh n try the Invisible (Top O the range) 170 BHP Nice Drive ...

There's alawys a Payback .... It always takes longer than five minutes !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

They prob winnae have the new surf over yet, tried again to get a hilux but no luck. get truck back the morn evening. ###### hell 2 days to do a recall. And the yaris is absolute Pants, i left the dealership in stitches laughing at it i can safely say i aint gonna buy one.

Comment

Working...
              X