Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4runner wheels

please help if you can.

i have just got a fantastic 94 v6 4runner which just keeps on impressing me.
    my only problem is the car is fitted with 15" compomotive alloys and 32"x11"
    bf goodridge tyres (which are great) but when on full lock are snagging the arches. will a 2"" lift stop this happening as it is not cool when it makes that horrible noise on a flat car park,never mind off road.

any advice would be great

If its just on the front bumper, consider spacing it forward a little with small blocks, only cutting the corners of the bumper extensions, but they should be rubbing on the bulkhead as well.

The only 32's I've know of are on Lukes 'Runner, he had a 2" B/lift, and 2" suspension lift.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

ref wheels reply

thanks for your reply ,it is actualy catching on the rear of the arch just on and next to the hex head bolts that i think hold the inner plastic and mud flap.
      i am going to try and reduce the size of my photos and get them on this site.

thanks again

Comment

i have the same problem but im running on 265x75x16" & im swapping my wheels today for some other 15" wheels. ive already ground the bolt heads down but they still catch. offroad you would cause major damage & probably tear your front mudflaps off.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

gutted

oh no my poor mud flaps ,i cant have that and i cant cope with wheels catching body .the wheels look great i dont want to swap them ,i just hope my plans of a lift kit will sort this out,after sittting and staring at this problem i think the lift kit will stop the problem on the road but i am not convinced my truck will be any good off road ,

Comment

HILUX bob may be able to help you im seeing him today in liverpool he usually has a nice selection of wheels with tyres as im swapping mine for some smaller ones
            Attached Files
            Last edited by marky; 3 May 2004, 09:51.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X