Cheeky Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky Request

I have just taken on sole agency for Truckwise re enginered truck and trailer brake calipers and flywheels for London and home counties. As an example for one particular caliper i was quoted £280-£300, where i would do for £225.00.
    If anyone has any contacts in trucking area, would be grateful if you could get them to look on fuelcat.co.uk or email me for prices to truckwise@fuelcat.co.uk
    Any help in the trucking area would be appreciated.
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Dont know anyone in the trucking game mate but good luck with your endevours
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

any discount for forum members.do you have calipers in stock or is it a case of send off wait for them to be overhauled and then sent back?
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Will have in stock, but for trucks and trailers, not Surfs unfortunately.
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

thats a pity,maybe its something you ought to think about,the surfs calipers are known for seizing.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yup, could do with mine being done

Comment

Checked out if company would do Surf Calipers, but its not worth their while. Shame. Might look in to doing myself, depending on Kit price and perhaps sand blasting caliper, although i believe i know a garage close by who has one and doesn't use it. Other thing would be to find cheap source of old calipers so could have a stock to start with. Also need to see what other equipment i would need, but not a lot i don't think.
              Philip
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post

Other thing would be to find cheap source of old calipers so could have a stock to start with.

Philip

Oh Stormy dear .........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                X