X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson in trouble again......

...for telling it like it is.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090206...t-6323e80.html

Well, he's got one eye, he's Scottish and he's an idiot, so that seems a fair comment.

Incidentally, I remember Kevin Rudd from my time in Oz and what Clarkson says is right, he's the only politician I've ever seen that just tells the truth.

Comment

clarkson says things about rotherham
      (youtube clip)
      but it was all true nearly
      i like clarkson myself he's a funny guy
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I like him too, don't see what he did wrong. As Sancho and Clarkson said, he's a one eyed Scotsman who they think is an idiot.

I personally don't think he's an idiot, but the rest is factual.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

if browns not an idiot then is he a wide up toy scotts man
          coz i have look for a big key in his back but there is non

Comment

Well, Clarkson is not actually "in trouble". All hes done is make a statement which contains a mixture of facts and opinion, and a few windbag politicians have taken exception to it for their own reasons, and thats it. Hes not being banged up, fined or forced to resign so its no big deal. If everything works out OK for him he won,t even get shot next time he,s on the underground.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

one eyed scotish idiot........

well the first two are right, but im not sure you get o be prome minister by being idiotic.i reckon he has allowed his fierce ambition to cloud his judgement,so more foolish than idiotic..which is bad enough.But what is concerning is why clarksons comments are "unforgivable".....are we now not allowed to express an opinion?
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Clarkson dangled some juicy bait, and a couple of SMPs, devoid of a sense of humour, bit, and made themselves look silly. Good, innit?
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

This is the best definition of idiot I could find. I can think of a few examples on this very forum:

"A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive."

In fairness, it probably doesn't apply to laughing Gordon though.

Comment

The main problem is that too many of those employed as “minister” of, or civil “servant” seem to forget that the words servant and minister mean they should be working for us.. not trying to make our lives difficult.
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      This is the best definition of idiot I could find. I can think of a few examples on this very forum:

"A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive."

In fairness, it probably doesn't apply to laughing Gordon though.
                      If we are going to get into semantics, you seem to have found an obsolete definition..The way he is acting seems to suit the current definition perfectly to me.
                      idiot definition

idi·ot (id′ē ət)

noun

1. Obsolete a retarded person mentally equal or inferior to a child two years old
                      2. a very foolish or stupid person
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                        Clarkson dangled some juicy bait, and a couple of SMPs, devoid of a sense of humour, bit, and made themselves look silly. Good, innit?
                        What's an SMP?

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          What's an SMP?
                          must mean southen

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                            What's an SMP?
                            I's like an MSP, but more so.
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                              I's like an MSP, but more so.
                              Now I'm really confused! Do you mean MSP or MP? In the report Vince posted, there was one of each commenting, not a couple of either.

Comment

Working...
                              X