how wrong the weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how wrong the weather

spose to be raining here in cornwall but alias its not it snowing heavy now n sticking

And your problem is...................
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      And your problem is...................
      my prob is it prob wont be there in the morning to play in lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        my prob is it prob wont be there in the morning to play in lol
        PHEW, for a minute there i thought you wanted it to rain.

Comment

PHEW, for a minute there i thought you wanted it to rain.
          dont mind rain loads of mud but snow better at min lol

Comment

I'd be happy with rain tomorrow, at least I'll be able to get the 'Batmobile' out of the workshop and get the truck in!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              I'd be happy with rain tomorrow, at least I'll be able to get the 'Batmobile' out of the workshop and get the truck in!
              you got snow then bushy? we had rain earlier but its a blizzard now

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                you got snow then bushy? we had rain earlier but its a blizzard now
                Been snow here since Monday night. I don't mind the snow if my house was in a flat area, but as Woodzie. Stormy and Boyo will confirm, you get altitude sickness driving up to my place so 4wd doesn't help in the snow sometimes.

Comment

At least when the snow melts you won't be under 6 feet of water like some people will

Comment

At least when the snow melts you won't be under 6 feet of water like some people will
                    eye iam waiting for that part to happen
                    its going to be freezing all weekend and we have a very big low presure coming over to last us till monday
                    thats when it will flood most
                    its should be sunny today up north melt some snow but we will see
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Just stopped snowing in cheltenham, may have to go rescue the missus from the other side the hill in winchcombe.
                      Two lorries stranded going up the hill when i came down.
                      As for when it melts, thought i would remind my self of the floods where i live in tewkesbury and found this gem of a photo.......

"Cheers lads now thats two pints and a bacardi and coke, that'll be £6.80 and can you bring back the empties, cheers"

And yes they were serving the two guys in the picture, well lets say they both had a pint in thier hands 5 mins later wether they got charged or not.....
                      Remember arrows are silent.....................
                      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
                      X