Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From California...

Hi All-

Owner of a 1990 4Runner that I've been "Surfdifying." Removed the 4Runner and SR5 emblems, replaced them with Hilux Surf and SSR-X. Also trying to figure how to mold a 2nd Gen inclinometer onto my dash, as they are nonexistent stateside. In fact, mine is the only one I've ever seen. Anyhow, that's why I'm here, for more "perspective."

Thanks
    "I'm not saying it's slow, but the other day I was trying to get up to highway speeds and a dog came by and ####ed on the tires."
    1990 4Runner SR5, 22RE/Auto/2wd/AC/Power Everything

Hi and welcome Will
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

dude
        welcome to the nut house
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Welcome from snowy London to the site. I have a 4runner 1996 SR5 and although don't know what SR5 stands for, i don't understand why you would change it. In the UK, i think its a bit more unusual, so quite happy to keep it.
          good luck Philip
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Qdude79 View Post
            Hi All-

Owner of a 1990 4Runner that I've been "Surfdifying." Removed the 4Runner and SR5 emblems, replaced them with Hilux Surf and SSR-X. Also trying to figure how to mold a 2nd Gen inclinometer onto my dash, as they are nonexistent stateside. In fact, mine is the only one I've ever seen. Anyhow, that's why I'm here, for more "perspective."

Thanks
            Strange thing to do but each to their own I suppose. The inclinometer would be an easy fit with a couple of bolts to the dash, but I guess it won't sit right as you insist on driving on the French side of the road

I think I would look at digging a hole in the top of the dash, rather than trying to mould the unit.

Comment

Welcome aboard mate.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi n Welcome to the Bear Pit.... you'll find out why later meanwhile you'll find lots of info here
                Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... It always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome, guess the best way to get the ass about face inclinometer to fit properly is to remove the rear caseing and form one out of fi-glass or ABS/styreen or summat, after makeing a "plug" that "sits" right!

(aggree! surf sounds better that 4runner, that always brings loose skin to mind)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi Will, welcome on board, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hi will and welcome the forum of mad surfers

Comment

like ............surfs up dude
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi an welcome
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                          X