Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stein will live again

i finally have a new gearbox for stein,
    its a gm180 box so its 1 inch longer and the gear selector is on the opposite side of the box so a little bit of fabrication is needed, but all being well it will be up and running by the middle of next week

just need to find a new rad cap still as the one i have is still leaking ,
    either that or fit a header tank and block off the current rad cap

i cant wait to be able to drive it agin
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

erm .....um yea glad you reminded me i'll have a look 2morrow see if there are any caps left,sorry chap.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

no worries mate, i havnt been able to drive it due to the box anyway
      just hoping the 2 boxes use the same torque converter now lol
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        erm .....um yea glad you reminded me i'll have a look 2morrow see if there are any caps left,sorry chap.
        speaking of remembering, did you ever send me the other spacer back? otherwise I've lost it this time.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          speaking of remembering, did you ever send me the other spacer back? otherwise I've lost it this time.
          well erm yes and no,you have lost it but ive still got the spacer or at least i hope i have if not ive lost it again.no its ok tony i have it here,i will get it up to you,
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

well erm yes and no,you have lost it but ive still got the spacer or at least i hope i have if not ive lost it again.no its ok tony i have it here,i will get it up to you,
            cool!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Technically, it's not lost though. He knows *where* it is. It just doesn't happen to be where it ought to be.

Comment

Working...
              X