diff breathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diff breathers

hi all i want to fit diff breathers to my surf can somone tell me exactly what i need and were to get bits from. thanks steve

mini fuel filter from halfords or other motor factors £3 (x2 or alternatively a Tee piece to join the pipes before the filter)

1/8 BSP to push fit pipe fittings

appropriate pipe to connect the bits together

selection of cable ties to fix the pipe up in appropriate positions.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

oh and either try contacting gupster for a full kit, buying a landrover kit off ebay (they use the same fittings IIRC), or look up the hose and bearing company, denmark road, ashford. If they got it all in i can pick it up for friday and bring it saturday. They're about 500 yards from home for me.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
        oh and either try contacting gupster for a full kit, buying a landrover kit off ebay (they use the same fittings IIRC), or look up the hose and bearing company, denmark road, ashford. If they got it all in i can pick it up for friday and bring it saturday. They're about 500 yards from home for me.
        i don't think you'll find gupster about on the forum now after what went on at hpoc
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          i don't think you'll find gupster about on the forum now after what went on at hpoc
          last i heard he was still selling them, i think that was after the bust up over there, but to be honest i lost interest in all that was going on with them a long time ago
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

hi ian just looked on the h&b site couldnt see wot i wanted. thanks very much for the offer ill try e/bay see you sat
            Last edited by steve s; 3 February 2009, 23:03.

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...diff+breathers
              try that dude
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

thanks for your help guy s but i havent got a clue were id get the bits from around here. i can write a list of bits from you all but were were do i get the bits . can i get a kit from some were? and should i change the diff oil when fitting the breathers

Comment

you can get the diff unions direct from toyota and the pipe you can get from b&q or somewhere like that and the little filter from any motor factors
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

get the screwins from thses people
                    Unit 24
                    Castle View Business Centre
                    Rochester
                    ME1 1PB (Road Map)
                    Kent

Tel: 01634 832211

get the filter from here

Block 3,Unit 4,
                    Vestry Trading Estate,Otford Rd,
                    Sevenoaks,
                    Kent
                    TN14 5EL

Tel: 01732 464546

get the pipeing from wicks
                    Unit 1, Foster Rd, Ashford Business Park, Sevington, Ashford, Kent TN24 0SH
                    Tel: 01233 502088

find ya loads if ya tell me what area ya want
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

can use these - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-1-4-HOSE-BOR...ayphotohosting

if there's enough clearance on the front diff to get them in between the diff and the sump.

the 90 degree swivel ones are better on the front though. doesn't make much odds if it's 90 or straight on the back though. Pretty sure i have one fitting and a little pipe here anyway. Might have a 2nd fitting somewhere. I'll bring them sat.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

thanks alot ian see you sat

Comment

Working...
                        X