Winch Wench caught on camera......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Wench caught on camera......

Sorting out the Bullet's sticky calipers, and removing bent bash plate......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

lovely pics Tony its about time Linda got stuck in, as it leaves you to play with the GRINDER. LOL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Seeing as you have so much fun and time to work on cars , can you come round here and fit the engine in Tam's Herald and put the body back on the Lotus chassis while I service the RAV4 , fit a toilet, bath and fully tile a bathroom , and decorate the hallway ,etc etc........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ...............?

Rick (spinning in a never ending circle)
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Did she fix it as good as she fixes the Sunday roast

Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Did she fix it as good as she fixes the Sunday roast

Well - the jack is still in one piece anyway...................

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Seeing as you have so much fun and time to work on cars , can you come round here and fit the engine in Tam's Herald and put the body back on the Lotus chassis while I service the RAV4 , fit a toilet, bath and fully tile a bathroom , and decorate the hallway ,etc etc........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ...............?

Rick (spinning in a never ending circle)
            No problem... just as soon as we've fixed the rear window, the ciggy lighter and the radio in the Bullet, cleaned, sealed and replaced the fuel tank on the lorry, do the oil change for the bullet, rebuilt the chimney place in the living room, painted the French windows, built the patid, made and fitted the gate for the garden, etc etc etc etc.............. then we'll have some spare time to play.,...
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hell of a garage you've got there Tony...........think you could squeeze another Surf in for a full service ??....................I see the apprentice has progressed from tea duty's lol

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
                Hell of a garage you've got there Tony...........think you could squeeze another Surf in for a full service ??....................I see the apprentice has progressed from tea duty's lol
                "TEA"??? Clearly you have no idea how we work down here... it has to be BEER!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

At least we is a bit posh down here Mrs S kills a bottle of wine a day.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    At least we is a bit posh down here Mrs S kills a bottle of wine a day.
                    In the garage?????

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

HeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeee thought that would get a reaction

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
                        Don't knock it. Mrs K has to ask me how to put the Dyson together every time she vacuums the stairs!!!
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                          Don't knock it. Mrs K has to ask me how to put the Dyson together every time she vacuums the stairs!!!
                          Whats a Dyson???

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Whats a Dyson???

LOL. No wonder Tonys a happy man.
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

you must have really strong neck muscles to lift the surf up like that

[COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
                              X