No announcement yet.

Errr, its snowing here (by the seaside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errr, its snowing here (by the seaside)

My goodness - its snowing. If you're wondering why I'm a late poster? Becasue I live around the corner from the sea, the tidal ranges here are massive - 36' tides plus. That's a lot of water holding a lot of energy. Usually keeps the bad weather a long way off.

This is a pic of how far my house is from the beach

I'll post the pics tomorrow in the daylight of the snow - gotta say though - its not as bad as the East coast and the North.

Play safe - but play lol

Another member of the 'A' team

oops - my house is in the red cicle lol

the beach is the gold coloured thing at the other end of the pic - donkeys optional

Comment

No snow here tonight. What we do have (minimal) seems to be slowly melting - though that might be because I've got the log fire lit
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        No snow here tonight. What we do have (minimal) seems to be slowly melting - though that might be because I've got the log fire lit
        LOL - no log fire here! God damn!

It'll not stay here for long - it's just really wierd to see it - the Valleys are getting it big time at the mo - I can hear the bongo drums beating out the message - no work no work no work

Like the Orcs in Moria - except there's no mines here anymore bwaaaa

Comment

When I first moved down to Barmouth in '84 it snowed really heavily and there was a good 8"-10" on the beach to the waterline! Now that was weird!

I was living in a static caravan, and 'f*ckin baltic' doesn't come close to describing how cold it was!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Light your barbie, should be able to thaw most of Warwickshire.

Comment

we have snow on brighton beach!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Light your barbie, should be able to thaw most of Warwickshire.
                The barbie looks really pretty with the outside lights turned on. It's got a layer of snow on it and is glistening in the light

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                  LOL - no log fire here! God damn!

It'll not stay here for long - it's just really wierd to see it - the Valleys are getting it big time at the mo - I can hear the bongo drums beating out the message - no work no work no work

Like the Orcs in Moria - except there's no mines here anymore bwaaaa
                  I live in "the valleys" and yes we are getting it(the snow)at the moment,but I managed to get to work today,not everyone is a benifits scrounger,never have been never will be.Sorry touched a nerve there.
                  I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

it's still snowing up here has been most of the evening lovely
                    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
                    X