pc expert wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc expert wanted

my pc just said unhandled exception has occured in your application if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue . if you click quit the application will close immediately . object reference set to an instance of an object .i clicked continue and all seems well .

So the problem is?

That's like me saying, (and about as useful), that my arse itched, but then I scratched it and now it doesn't. Do I need an arse expert?

Btw, where is G.B?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      So the problem is?

That's like me saying, (and about as useful), that my arse itched, but then I scratched it and now it doesn't. Do I need an arse expert?

Btw, where is G.B?

I was thinking of an answer for this post, but I could not think of anything tactful to post. Thank God for MattF
      I Love Wales

Comment

mattf nice one made me laf . i don't know what the prob is i turned on my pc and it said that .it seems to be working ok just thought that a smart ass could give me an answer oh you did just hoped that a pc expert could give me an answer

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
          I was thinking of an answer for this post, but I could not think of anything tactful to post. Thank God for MattF
          I do have my uses. Occasionally.

Originally posted by steve s View Post
          mattf nice one made me laf . i don't know what the prob is i turned on my pc and it said that .it seems to be working ok just thought that a smart ass could give me an answer oh you did just hoped that a pc expert could give me an answer
          Smart arsed I can definitely accomodate you on. Owt P.C related, however, I'm bugger all use.

Comment

thats wot i like honesty

Comment

you did not shut it down right thats all
              a program must have been still running when ya last shut it down
              its not much to worry about
              next time wright the error code down
              can help ya easyer then mate
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Just crappy windows/BG thinking we need our hands holding when operating a comp, I turn off the majority of wins background progs, the pc runs better/faster and hasn't crashed since I had win millenium edition, hate ###### vista though. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                  Just crappy windows/BG thinking we need our hands holding when operating a comp, I turn off the majority of wins background progs, the pc runs better/faster and hasn't crashed since I had win millenium edition, hate ###### vista though. H

Try running Windows 7, bout as stable as the Titanic going down, never mind, had to have a look at it, back to my system restore tomorrow.
                  nigel
                  Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

Working...
                  X