• Show
Clear All

• are you sitting down....

i just paid my subs,and a bit more

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    [falls off chair]

well done that man
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Good man ...... hope things are improving for you now
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

about time to ......sliver star man !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          [falls off chair]

well done that man
          Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Good man ...... hope things are improving for you now
          Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          about time to ......sliver star man !!
          cheers guys,and well kind of improving,moved from how do we pay the bills to we can actually pay them now(partly my fault taking up airbrushing lol)

Comment

cheers guys,and well kind of improving,moved from how do we pay the bills to we can actually pay them now(partly my fault taking up airbrushing lol)
            Well said Andy,

but

The airbrushing adds a new string to your bow, and a chance to pay back the bills quicker.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              Well said Andy,

but

The airbrushing adds a new string to your bow, and a chance to pay back the bills quicker.

Trev
              more a case of a bit of direction so to speak,sumthin to aim for etc

Comment

I shoved £20 in the kitty from the sale of my spotlights.. the other few quid went to Apache for the B.F.G sticker!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

I shoved £20 in the kitty from the sale of my spotlights.. the other few quid went to Apache for the B.F.G sticker!!
                  enough left to post a guitar?

Comment

enough left to post a guitar?
                    Anything like that mate is on the back burner for now.

With the new training its costing me a bomb with the surf. A 2nd car's on the cards to ease the costs but im now without an income... so!!

Comment

rod, if you're hand is better, for a bit of extra income, why don't you give hand jobs....erm i mean guitar lessons?!?!?!?!?

i did this for a while (guitar lessons that is you pervy feckers!) when i was strapped for cash as a student, advertise locally and by word of mouth and you'll be surprised how quickly you can bring in a few quid.
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

My Hands actually been ok for quite a while.. I haven't done anything too laborious though really... so time will tell.

I used to be a guitar teacher too mate.. None of my students ever bothered playing it while i wasn't there an promptly forgot techniques an songs they were learning...

Useless

Comment

thats the same with about 90% of them, the worse ones being those who's parents were paying because it was really they who wanted the kids to learn. even so, worth thinking about.

as long as you get your money, who gives a crap whether or not they do what they're taught.
                          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                            thats the same with about 90% of them, the worse ones being those who's parents were paying because it was really they who wanted the kids to learn. even so, worth thinking about.

as long as you get your money, who gives a crap whether or not they do what they're taught.
                            True!!

If push comes to shove i might be able to blag a day or two with my Dad.

I bl**dy hope this works out!! Its a bit of a leap of faith!

Comment

Working...
                            X