nice project for someone..... ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats better than what i have
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

A nice project FROM someone?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        A nice project FROM someone?
        good point....
        Thanks....
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

still think that truck has been tampered with but logey

Comment

that truck had a new head not too long ago! the ad says not alot of paper work with it - in which case its all been lost then coz there was every receipt for everything that it ever had right from the date of import. good solid truck that one. almost as good as the one mattf's now got.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
              that truck had a new head not too long ago! the ad says not alot of paper work with it - in which case its all been lost then coz there was every receipt for everything that it ever had right from the date of import. good solid truck that one. almost as good as the one mattf's now got.
              Probably cooked the engine and trying to cover it up

Comment

don't know. seemed a genuine sort, and not an idiot. the plan was it was doing a charity run or something to africa and then being given to a local charity out there or something like that. but obviously won't get there if its died.
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                X