No announcement yet.

3rd Gen Buzzer " how To Disconnect"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the same issue on a '95 Gen 2. Key ignition buzzer is v annoying so would like to disconnect it.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by TASR12 View Post
      Can anyone point me in the right direction for the same issue on a '95 Gen 2. Key ignition buzzer is v annoying so would like to disconnect it.
      Cheers.
      I think you need to look at the link posted by "Ava_Banana". Thanks for bringing the thread back up, I hate the buzzer but I disconnected the switch in the door and the loss of the "headlight's on" buzzer caused a bit of a fight between me and the missus when she got stuck with a flat battery one day!!

Comment

I often leave the driver's door open when hooking up a trailer and the bong bong is enough to drive you insane.

Comment

I'm guessing there is no way of picking the right wires without a voltmeter? Can't see enough detail in the photos.

Comment

I'm guessing there is no way of picking the right wires without a voltmeter? Can't see enough detail in the photos.
            Its as clear as day, there is only one pink & black wire coming from that plug.
            Are you looking in the right place?
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Are they black/pink on all 1995 SSRX's?

Comment

Are they black/pink on all 1995 SSRX's?
                If you look back at the thread the first image is my 1996 3rd gen wiring & the second image is ava's early 3rd gen but with second gen wiring.

As far as im aware there are only the two types of loom.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                  If you look back at the thread the first image is my 1996 3rd gen wiring & the second image is ava's early 3rd gen but with second gen wiring.

As far as im aware there are only the two types of loom.
                  Not quite si, mine has similar wiring to yours in that it is pink/black to be cut.

2nd gens are harder to get too (see pic in link posted previously) and wire to snip is WHITE AND BLACK stripe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
                    Not quite si, mine has similar wiring to yours in that it is pink/black to be cut.

2nd gens are harder to get too (see pic in link posted previously) and wire to snip is WHITE AND BLACK stripe.

Ahhh, i stand corrected mate.
                    Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
                    X