• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new ride

coooool

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x4-OFFROAD-EX...ayphotohosting
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

mmmmm cut the back off my surf extend it by 24 feet take the wheels off our caravan and........................... .............................. ...

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      mmmmm cut the back off my surf extend it by 24 feet take the wheels off our caravan and........................... .............................. ...
      That would make more sense than dragging the ###### thing around behind you.

Comment

His local kwik fit must love it when he comes in for tyres haha

Comment

that is the dog's danglies!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

its spot on !!!

just one thing though..........for those of you that have never driven/rode in an air cooled diesel......go and get a freind to constantly shout as loud as they can in your ear...this is probably as loud as riding in an air cooled diesel.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

like the idea of the camera underneath for off roading obsticals
              i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                That would make more sense than dragging the ###### thing around behind you.
                we don't it lives in a barn on a old farm we pull it out on a friday eve set it up in the corner of a field plug into the electric then put it back in the barn on sun eve and drive home . walk our dog on the southdowns (the other field to ours )fly rc gliders go to the beach and do a bit of fishing or just chill in the van .we just use our caravans as statics .

Comment

Thats awsome but is it really usefull in this country?
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Looks a bit paris dakar-ish, still not much use in this country.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                      we don't it lives in a barn on a old farm we pull it out on a friday eve set it up in the corner of a field plug into the electric then put it back in the barn on sun eve and drive home . walk our dog on the southdowns (the other field to ours )fly rc gliders go to the beach and do a bit of fishing or just chill in the van .we just use our caravans as statics .
                      Well, that sounds very pleasant indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X