Winch worked well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch worked well.

but not super dooper. have tiny crease in bumper. but was pulling dead disco out of river after having swallowed some water. ANYWAY> after seeing some good tyres up there today at drumclog. i was wondering. Could i fit 35`s to my 8.5" wide wheels? or is that stoopid..?? will be ordering tyres tues or wed. so any help would be good..cheers

no one today was running 35s on their Surf, 33s only.
    How high is yur lift?
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Glad it worked ok , No stress on the fixings?
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

you can fit 35's but you will lose all your articulation,besides you'll need a big lift to fit them.you can fit 33's with a 4" lift.

33's and 35's will fit your rims
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Glad it worked ok , No stress on the fixings?
          If the bumpers creased then almost certainly mate..

You can fit a 35x12.50 to a 8.5" rim no worries.

but dont expect it to be any better offroad.

Pretty much anything bigger then a 33" an you might have extra diff clearance but you lose articulation. Not sure what would be more important doing green laning and somewhere like drumclog.

Comment

i thot one of those landrover thingys had 35`s. ah wait . maybe they looked tall as they were prob 16" wheels. . and ive got 1.5" body lift. and 4" suspension lift. will consider the articulation limits tho if i go 35`s.

Comment

35s will fit under yur truck, barely. and will rip off yur wings an everything else when yur offroad. dont bother, no benefit
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by wattyR1 View Post
                i thot one of those landrover thingys had 35`s. ah wait . maybe they looked tall as they were prob 16" wheels. . and ive got 1.5" body lift. and 4" suspension lift. will consider the articulation limits tho if i go 35`s.
                It really will f**k it right up mate.

I've got 35's an its kinda forced me into being a street queen.. Im not bothered by it! It would be nice to offroad but in the same i dont really care too much.

Either way. The tyres wont move up into the arches.

Looks f**king awesome!!!

Comment

i think drumclog kinda place will suffice..and when the road salt goes away then the R1 will come back out again. so offroading will be for when its 2wet 4 bike. so prob 33`s? or 35`s....somebody decice for me.............!!!!!and yeh the fixings all held up. will strengthen a few bits tho. prevention better than cure etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wattyR1 View Post
                    i think drumclog kinda place will suffice..and when the road salt goes away then the R1 will come back out again. so offroading will be for when its 2wet 4 bike. so prob 33`s? or 35`s....somebody decice for me.............!!!!!and yeh the fixings all held up. will strengthen a few bits tho. prevention better than cure etc.
                    glad it worked mate.........and im telling you to stay with 33's...ive decided !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

33x12.50 mate!

Comment

33`s it is. im no losing out just to look meaty. there was a short range rover there today with huge tyres and they rubbed. .. il take that as my learning.... cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          33x12.50 mate!

Rod did you have spacers for the 35's ?
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                            Rod did you have spacers for the 35's ?
                            No i didn't mate.

The rims from silverline are as good as it gets to fitting the 35's on a 2nd gen.

the -32 offset gets them in just the right place!

Comment

Working...
                            X